Need some insight

Same here. However, I linked my bank debit visa card to PP and it works all the time. I pay twice a month for Patreon subscriptions and purchase items on gumroad.

5 Likes

Are you in Indonesia?

I didn’t know about that. Where you can refill paypal? Is it in indomaret or something

1 Like

Well , I don’t know how far what I’m gonna say be relevant. I used to see Indian astrology ( kundli) . Even I did for fun and free . Mostly friends and relatives. All such related works brings lot of karmic effect. I stopped seeing after some years. Can’t say the same about tarot reading. Still, it is important to protect oneself while helping others. At least, to be aware of side effects of karmic works.

3 Likes

I don’t think what you’re experience is karmic. I mean everything is karmic. We here because of karma. Yes protection is indeed necessary but you have your angels and spiritual guides always around you. Remember this :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I meant, Carrying the burden of others karma . Already we have our own to deal. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I dont know if this is what Raj meant, but there is a responsibility that comes with this kind of work.
A lot of people are looking for guidance, and a lot of people want to shift responsibility.
People base life decisions on such outside influences a lot, both psychic helpers and psychologists. They can become dependent and/or not take responsibility for their actions.

Of course it doesn’t mean you shouldn’t help, but you should be careful.

8 Likes

Maybe I gotta elaborate. Might be off topic too.
People who work with such tools ( kundli, tarot, even hypnotherapy etc., ) have to make some protection.
Many Enlightened souls when they were alive , were often sick. Part of reason is that they take the burden( karma) of devotees.

Tarot , astrology are divine tools to help .
Even gifting morphic field pendants without their consent or knowledge brings karmic effect. It was discussed in forum in some other thread.

I gifted BPIL to my brother. Within a month, we had heated argument, he threw the pendant at me and walked away.

All I’m saying is, protect your self before helping others.

4 Likes

That’s what empath do… We here to heal people and help them. And yes. The empath always attract the sick because we are the healers. But sometimes empath can forget to protect themselves and end up in mood swing mode. And for no reason why. I feel like this is calling me… To do this. And Ive had so many signs to use my ability to help people. But I sometimes ignore it. It’s been happening for years but I’m reconsidered it again and maybe I need to take it seriously now. Maybe my angel want me to do this. And maybe this is my purpose in life? Who knows. But I trust the divine. If so let it grow and I would love to help so many people with my ability. But I have to work on myself first

3 Likes

Exactly…, as an empath, we shouldn’t let others treat as some emotional garbage cans😅 to dump their stuffs.
It’s always good to help . We should be well prepared and protected.

6 Likes

I am also trying to make payment on patreon through paypal or bank debit card…but it fails everytime.

I just wish they could make payment with Google Play tbh. It’s way easier. Whoever own pateron. Need to do that lol

Patreon might get flagged by the bank I had this happen before…so I used Paypal which luckily worked. Though after awhile I could use back my card which is rather strange…

You could try virtual cards or pre-paid cards I think.

2 Likes

When the bank just gave me my debit card, I told their customer service officer that I intend to pay, make online purchases to U.S. based stores with it with currency conversion which PP does. She then approved my request and have some security restrictions lifted on my card, opening its other functions. The banks are just protecting their clients/depositors so I have to inform them. After that, all my online purchases are successful.

4 Likes

Enable the card for international transactions

2 Likes

Assuming you are not in the US

I am from India. Yes…not in USA.

1 Like

I Love indians and India :hugs:
Country of knowledge, spirituality and mystery

2 Likes

Thought so from your name. Am in India too & struggled with the payments. Then in my banking app I enabled certain international transactions specifying limits. They work now even though not all the time! Gumroad was problematic last week & suddenly went through for the same card! If your app doesn’t have options, you could contact your bank

2 Likes

Thanks so much…proud to be Indian🤗

Thanks Siri…I will try to ask my bank to check for international payments.

1 Like