Need some reassurance

the tags are always better than the audios, thats why they are priced more than the correlated field

2 Likes

Yeah fair enough, been on SLR audio for some 10 months now

3 Likes

I feel your pain my man. No results for me either after 3 months. Apart from a few vibrations here and there.

Still, I wonder what keeps us both here despite the non results @lol

3 Likes

@RisingKundaFest, nice name change! What a wonderful phrase!

faith.

the audios work for all these wonderful people, so why wouldnā€™t they for us?

we probably just need to give it more time. I will continue listening to eye regeneration for 6-9 months and see if i have made progress.

I wonā€™t give up, neither should you.

3 Likes

To people struggling with getting results I think what is important to remember is a few things.

One, these audios are not a magic pill that fixes your problems. I feel this idea comes from western medicine, I think this stems from the need for instant gratification without actually putting in effort.

Getting results a multi step formula (depending on your belief system). For me it involves a few steps, one important step is a desire to change and another is having a means to manifest that desire, and the third is having the will-power to follow through with that desire, and finally (this is the part that screws most people up), you gotta detach form the result and have faith in (whatever you believe in) that it will happen.

Itā€™s like trying to lose weight. Most people need diet and exercise and the willpower to follow through and faith that they will have the body they want. This is why so many people who Just diet fail to lose any weight; Or who maybe they just exercise and eat unhealthily the result is the same in that they wont yield the results they want

3 Likes

the audio that i am focusing on is eye regeneration. There is not much i can do to make my eyes regenerate on their own. I just eat healthy and not wear my glasses. That is about as much as can be done really.

The faith aspect should be solved by subconscious limits removal and ego dissolution, these fields allow for change and remove inner resistance to fields.

The take action, or make conscious effort to change only applies to fields where it would make sense and be helpful to do so, such as listening to fat burning audios and supplementing that with fasting on your part. For some audios, there is not a whole lot you can do consciously to make the fields work better or take any action to supplement the field.

I do appreciate your input, it is helpful for those on this forum that might need it to see results with fields.

4 Likes

yea I get what you mean but you cant really just rely on these two to do everything for you. I say this because I began to really notice results when I radically changed my whole view on the world and reality.

For example, when I shifted my view of the world from purely physical to everything is energy, it made manifestation much smoother. I guess it depends how far you want to go down the New Age rabbit hole of LOA and universal laws. I created my own system I follow and it has been great

Or maybe you can place faith in the christian god and know that your wish will be granted. It just depends on what you believe is the source of existence in this reality. You are right that it all boils down to faith

2 Likes

I agree with this. I have begun changing my world view and started to take more action in my life regarding many things that i am unsatisfied with. I have started reading into stoicism and I practice gratitude daily. It has been helping me appreciate everything I have and realize what a privilege it is to just exist and have all the resources available to me.

I think by focusing on your own life and taking action by yourself, you let the audios work better because you are more focused on yourself and you are detached form the results. You donā€™t spend so much time thinking about if fields will or not because you have other things to do. You let go essentially and let LOA do its thing. You just let the field do its thing on the background without constantly thinking about the results.

2 Likes

100% bro, that is what I think can be the hardest part for a lot of people. I stressed my self out trying to trade the markets for years but it wasnt until I stepped back and realized I was offering a vibe of lack and that no matter what I learned or tried I would never see the results I wanted because I wasnt vibing with my desired manifestation.

These audios along with many other self-development techniques (meditation, EFT, Dreamwork, self-reflection, mindfulness, subliminals etc) really helped me to get my life moving in the right direction and I want them to work for everyone. Itā€™s like a big self-development soup and morphogenic fields are just one ingredient in the mix, you dont want too much that it overpowers everything but you want enough that you taste it.

2 Likes

I should edit this by saying unambiguous results. Some of the more ambiguous fields that could be explained away as placebo have definitely worked. Like superhuman genius seems to give me a boost in concentration for a couple of hours. Touching the higher self mandala made my whole body vibrate. And Thor mandala seems to give me a boost in confidence. All of them could be placebo though.

The real test would be tangible physical results. Which I will hopefully see soon enough.

For me, patience and faith are quantified by me starting no fap. Giving up a source of physical pleasure (without having experienced any of the benefits) with the faith that it will bring me greatness eventually. Thatā€™s gotta mean something right?

And when it comes to detachment? Iā€™m fine for all of spirituality (soul travel, higher self, jumping timelines) to just turn out to be an experience in the mind. Iā€™d be a bit disappointed sure, but still, these experiences with the consciousness, even if they were just a mere illusion would be too good to not explore.

1 Like

Didnā€™t the audio I gave you help?

1 Like

Nope. Not yet buddy.

Funny thing about placebo. It basically means your belief in something is enough to cause the result you desire. At the end of the day what is placebo and what isnt placebo?

Lets say I make a pill that cures headaches (lets say aspirin). I could explain to you in scientific terms how it will help but if I give it to you and it doesnt help then why does the science matter at all? The pill will be of no use to you regardless of the ā€œscienceā€ of the matter.

Likewise, if I was a priest and someone came to my church sick with leprosy and I splash holy water (blessed salt water) on them and the next day they are cured, would it matter if the result was solely placebo derived? Jesus healed people because they had faith that he was able to do so.

What Iā€™m trying to get at is everything is belief. If you want to manifest the results you desire you need belief, you need faith. Aspirin wont work on someone (even if it should) if they firmly believe it wont work. Jesus could only heal those with faith, those without faith would receive no miracles.

This doesnt mean Aspirin doesnt work, it just means that belief is the primary driving force of manifestation and the Aspirin is just one means of producing the desired result of losing your headache.

Like aspirin, these audios are simply a means for your subconscious to manifest your desire. The power is in you, it always has and always will be. Our external environment is just a means to create that which we desire in this reality.

2 Likes

Hmm, thatā€™s very interesting. That Iā€™ve got the intrinsic power to heal my skin and regenerate new hair follicles.

@lol Try listening to Body Primer :wink:

I think this is more or less certain, placebo is not as miraculous as they try to make it appear to be, because it doesnā€™t work for everyone, scientific tests currently use placebo in 50% of their testers and in the other 50% the real substance, the gap between who takes the real thing and who does not take it is clear and most of the time who does not take has no result from the placebo, if you study about health you will soon discover this, cases of the coronavirus vaccine even this is happening, recently a volunteer who took a placebo died, because if he believed he took the real thing? I think there is a misconception about all this placebo, if you strongly believe that a drug does not work, maybe it does, but if you are in the middle of the wall between not knowing whether it works or not, it will work. of energy, in fact there is no placebo effect, where you focus your energy it goes, if you focus firmly on the fact that you want to heal, and you have enough power to do that, it will happen, so placebo cases are not so recurrent, I would say that it is actually about releasing your bonds, I have already induced lucid dreaming by placebo, because I had the necessary power for that, which means that probably the only reason I was unable to accomplish every day is because of my bonds.

iā€™ve felt this many times in my journey. i do my best to be aware that theyā€™re just thoughts and emotions. the ā€˜doubtā€™ feels very believable when both thought and emotion work together. double edged sword, but this means, for me, that when my thoughts and emotions work together towards belief and confidence, it feels much more believable.

for me, a perception stays alive because of my ā€˜beliefā€™ into it that uses my thoughts and emotions. if i only had the thought without the corresponding emotion, the perception loses its identification with me and opens me up to new possibilities.

likewise, if i had a strong emotion without the correlating thoughts, i have an easier time flowing out of the emotion if i wish.

i recommend meditation, exercise, eating appropriately, and negative energy removal morphic fields.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not exactly sure of the point your trying to get across but I agree that where your focus goes the energy flows. When I was talking about mircacles I was talking about the context of Jesus Christ healing the blind and stuff like that. I considered that a ā€œplaceboā€ because Jesus wasnt a Dr. he wasnt healing people with medicine, he was using the power of belief and faith (both his and his followers)

Iā€™ve been to University, I understand how placebo works, Ive taken many science classes, and I have done lots of research on the placebo effect. If youā€™re curious you should look in to Statin drug data ( in the west)

That being said I dont believe in science. I think both western and eastern medicine have some positives but neither holds absolute truth in and of itself.

In the great words of John Lennon ā€œI just believe in meā€¦ā€ ā€œand thatā€™s realityā€

3 Likes

Have you tried simple meditation for 6 months? Oldschool meditation, without fields etc. Starting from 5 min a day up to 30min/1hour a day.

10 Likes