Need to hear for audios to work?

Went through the thread of “working for deaf people or not” and others also. Still can’t figure it out.
Do I have to Hear the audios to work? Or is it fine if they play in the background but I’m not able to hear them?
For example, I’m working and the audio is playing at 10-20% on my phone but I’m not able to hear it. Will it work or do I have to hear it?
Help please. Ty.

1 Like

The field will work on you, even if background noise covers the videos sound.

2 Likes

Hi @adimon191 you might be interested in reading this thread.

@ConkerRyan so provided that my phone emits the sound but I’m not able to hear it, it will work. Right?

I mentioned that I went through this thread but couldn’t find any conclusive answer.

As long as the phone isn’t too far away from you, it will work.

2 Likes

Alright man. I’ll take your word on this.

2 Likes

Sorry my bad for not noticing that part! In my opinion you still need to hear the audio for it to work. You can listen to something else at a louder volume while still listening to Sapien’s audio in the background but that audio playing in the background must be audible enough for you to consciously hear it to work.

1 Like

@ConkerRyan now here’s some conflict.

Well @ConkerRyan is right too

1 Like

See either one of you can only be right. Either we need to hear the audio or not. There can be only one case since other conditions are the same.

1 Like

Use Sapien’s field every day on the lowest possible volume level on my iPhone. Even my night stack and in my experience it works well.

Posted this a while ago:

6 Likes

Well this is energy related. So even in lowest volume it will still work. Here is a good example. I used his lucid dream video for maybe a week or two at very low volume. I looped that video maybe like at least 6 times each time while sleeping through my phone speakers. Volume was maybe at 10/100 Most of the nights I had some funny and interesting dreams.

I also used the joint regeneration video last night on loop like 5 times while sleeping, I notice my left wrist pain is a lot less than before.

3 Likes

That clears it up, thanks for clearing it guys, y’all awesome.

1 Like

Do timestamps matter

Shouldn’t.