Need your guidance

Do I have to wait after listening to subconscious limits dissolver , to listen to another one ?
How much time I have to wait ?
Or I can listen to without any issues .

You can listen without issues. You take break If you are new to fields and getting overwhelmed.
Usually there are no issues for anyone.

3 Likes

You can just go with another field. In fact you can play both at the same time. Usually I do it myself. Vitamin c with glutathione field

1 Like

You listen with or without earphone ? (Limits dissolver)

1 Like

Speaker only :slightly_smiling_face:

Mobile speaker good enough I guess ?

yes

1 Like

Doesn’t much matter. (See the Official Sapienmed FAQ (Updated).)

I thought it is fine to use 2 fields simultaneously if one is an ambient field-white light waves or plasma flower for example. Where did u find this info? I could be wrong, but the 2 u mentioned focus on 2 opposite things, hence using them wouldnt be that effective?

1 Like

Vitamin c and glutathione are Asian favourite to combine :joy: because it bleach out your skin. And so far it does work for me at least.

I read it somewhere a long time ago from the forum and some of them say it’s okay

1 Like

Oh I see, so it is a unique combo, like an exception to general rule which I mentioned.Got it. Thanks for clarifying.

1 Like

IIRC, I think there’s a comment about this in the Official FAQ, in the answer to playing two fields at once on the same device, I think.

The way I’m remembering (not a quote) is Sammy said that playing two fields at the same time on the same device isn’t a good idea. (It seems that the fields clash when played on the same device at the same time.) He goes on to say (at least in my memory) that you can play your two fields at the same time on two different devices. But he didn’t make the typical distinction of “one physical, one environmental.” I don’t know if that was an oversight or if that’s no longer an issue.

2 Likes