Negentropic Maxilla Masterwork

Note:

As the maxilla and cheekbones push upwards on the orbits due to proper tongue posture and
occlusal force… the lateral orbital rim rises as well,
creating an alert cat-eye appearance
:tiger:

Keep this in mind, as you enhance your maxilla and while it enhances your life.

Screen Shot 2023-04-24 at 9.21.07 PM
Screen Shot 2023-04-24 at 9.21.11 PM

10 Likes

Yep

1 Like

Thank you, I’m trying to see if someone can send the audio to me as well

1 Like

It’s a gumroad field though

1 Like

He was asking for the silent NFT one. Wrong thread tho

1 Like

I hsve it on my phone files which means every time it ends i have to go back on files to reply it . How do you loop it constantly. Theres no loop opinion on iphone files

On my phone ? Is it an app . How do i use it

What does bone shaker do . What benfits will i receive

I’m thinking of purchasing this but $155 is a lot. I have been working on expanding my upper palate for years with a dental device called an ALF. 6 years ago it worked and then I regressed. Now only one side of my mouth expanded. The left has barely moved and I’ve spent enough to buy a car…do you think this will work to make my palate symmetrical? I only need one side expanded to match the right. I don’t want to further expand the right. Have you used it and if so, is it working? I’m pissed I missed the gumroad sale.

VLC app on the phone it uses your files on phone to play and u can loop it.

It is worth it my friend

3 Likes

It’s negentropic, but let me figure something out for you.

1 Like

@Divine_Lotus

1 Like

Thank you so much :slight_smile:
@V33 helped me :slight_smile:
Feels quite interesting meditating to the mandala, looking fwd to trying the audio (basically at first it seemed to clear a lot of ‘voices’ picked up from people I’ve interacted with, then… silence). I’ll paste this in that thread and stop bringing it to her :)

2 Likes

What does Negentropic mean precisely? I’ve looked it up on google giving the definition of “Keeping things in order” What is meant by that in term of the audio?

Basically if you have something that is out of order, like your maxilla is recessed or out of the ordinary, it will correct it or be tailored to suit you negentropically. This is my assumption.

3 Likes

Ahhh Ok that makes sense

So lets say your maxilla isn’t recessed and you have a pretty good above average maxilla. Does this still improve your maxilla?

1 Like

Pretty sure it does since it’s “Negentropic”, but Jon could explain better since he led this project.

1 Like

Yes.

It brings thing in order, vs entropy which is disorder.

Most people think that negentropy is time reversal, but thats not really the case,
although Dream could add his own additions and spin on this negentropy concept to make it so - like we’ve been doing with recent fields etc.

Life is considered to be negentropic because it converts things that have less order, such as food, into things with more order, such as cells. Even your own existence is negentropic because by the laws of entropy you should be decaying rather than existing or something like this. …

The long answer for you @joshjosh1

Summary

Negentropy, short for negative entropy, is a concept in information theory and thermodynamics. It represents the measure of order, organization, and complexity in a system, as opposed to entropy, which is a measure of disorder and chaos. In essence, negentropy is a way to quantify the degree of structure and order in a system.

In the context of maxilla development and facial beauty, negentropy can be related to the proper growth, structure, and alignment of facial bones and tissues, leading to an aesthetically pleasing and well-functioning face. Proper maxilla development is crucial for achieving facial harmony, as it directly impacts the position of the upper jaw, the alignment of teeth, and the overall facial balance.

Negentropy can be applied to maxilla development by considering how factors such as genetics, nutrition, and environmental influences contribute to an organized and structured growth pattern. This orderly development leads to proper maxilla positioning and facial symmetry, which are often associated with facial beauty.

For example, in the case of maxilla development, high negentropy would correspond to a well-developed maxilla with proper alignment and symmetry, resulting in a more attractive and balanced facial appearance. In contrast, low negentropy would indicate a poorly developed maxilla with misalignment, asymmetry, or other growth issues, leading to a less aesthetically pleasing face.

In summary, the concept of negentropy can be related to proper maxilla development by examining the order and organization of the growth process. Factors such as genetics, nutrition, and environmental influences play a role in determining the degree of negentropy in maxilla development, ultimately influencing facial aesthetics and function.

I would still consider the concepts of this if you are content with your current maxilla state.

Since everything in life is headed for entropy, you want to ensure your maxilla would not be devolved over time due to natural entropic processes from your environment or mere existence.

Anyway that should answer it.

12 Likes