Negentropic Maxilla Masterwork

My aim with this is to revamp my current side profile.

In terms of general experiences felt right away with this, face is tingling.

The buzzing sensation with this is next to none. Weightless feeling again.

Imagine not even months from now how this could compound.

Definitely will be modeling.

Heading to the spa and will enjoy rest of the day off with this one.

Enjoy everyone.

15 Likes

I’m personally deeming this a mythical class item :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I wonder what an effect this has on the lower third

not that familiar with orthotropics

4 Likes

Not sure what you mean by this, as my doctor is trying to ‘expand my mouth’ & maxilla (which has changed), also mostly pulling them outward. She’s also about to make sure that I’ll have enough space for an implant.
Though… ‘Negentropic’ should mean that everything would be ‘as it should be’ :thinking:

I was told that after I remove the braces I should have retainers for another 2 years, so they don’t move back towards their original setup, as they apparently tend to do after being straightened.

But yes, this is kind of what I was hoping to hear also. For some reason 2 years+ + 2 years seems a bit… slow and sus for 2023 :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Welcome to the commercial medical world.

2 Likes

Wow you have a good doc. AFAIK most will try to do the opposite and make you go to your dentist for some teeth extractions once you dont have enough space lol

Tbh I did have my permanent retainers for about 4 years… I would always be careful

but dreams fields also got you covered I think

3 Likes

I’m about to start my (second) orthodontic treatment with transparent aligners for not wearing retainers. But now I want this :sob: I guess it’s either one or the other, or wait until I’m done with the treatment to start with this

2 Likes

I would expect to feel pain with braces, fair.
It seemed odd that I’ve felt pain and saw very fast results in the first 3 months (I was ready to say ‘good enough’), then almost no pain, extremely slow results in the following year. I know people who got Invisalign and were prolongued by 1-2 years.
I just couldn’t… help wondering if, since I have no idea what they’re doing… Very costly even to have them, as they at least increase teeth damage that must be solved afterwards.
Though I don’t want to sound ungrateful, it took a lot to get to the place of bring able to get braces. Still at least a decent amount sus.

I wore retainers for 5 years. Stopped wearing them, and they moved. I really advise you to keep wearing them :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Im curious, how much did they move?

2 Likes

Hey, I’m not too knowledgeable in face structure but would you say this gives a chiseled jawline? Thanks bro. @anon14224340

Visually not so much. Functionally enough for me to notice. And in just 5 months mind you. Those bastard really wanna go back to the place they once were at lol

1 Like

Does it have the specifications listed in the message link below?

1 Like

Let me get back to you guys, omw to class.

@anon3411921 play before auto mewing, since this is a prerequisite for proper mewing.

That should give you a defined jawline.

Also maxilla is correlated with the masseters so that too and vice versa. (You can research this)

4 Likes

Thanks

Is this drastically different from Jawliner/ do they compliment?

Definitely compliment, but this can help in ways Jawliner won’t, or is limited to let’s jawline only (from my limited understanding of that project).

Jawline is just one byproduct, especially if your maxilla is recessed.

But I would highly encourage looking into the Maxilla overall.

Think of it as the lynchpin of your face, holding everything together.

The heart of it all.

When your maxilla is healthy developed, you can not only look better, but feel better.

You breather better, etc. Everything opens up and becomes aligned.

If you’re dealing with any facial aesthetic issues, or appearance concerns,
I would fix maxilla first before branching out.

But that is my personal view from both anecdotal and scientific viewpoints.

7 Likes

everyone should tongue chew with this audio, tongue chewing is using the base of your tongue to flatten out a chew on the top of your pallet. which strengthen the tongue, and there was a study which was done that shows there was a correlation between wider maxllia’s and stronger tounges

4 Likes

Yeah take a piece of gum or anything and practice with roof of mouth etc. back portion of tongue.

But again let’s open it up and expand first, no narrow passage way for the tongue to be squished by.

Breathing easier with this ever since looping, but will have to confirm long term of course.

To uncrowd so to speak, those dealing with the mewing issues, to make things compatible.

5 Likes

From my understanding, this seems to only widen the maxilla. Does it also push it forward?

2 Likes