Negentropic Maxilla Masterwork

For Patreon subscribers of PU,

He has “Reverse effects of Mouth Breathing” would could be a very nice addition

5 Likes

I like the idea of the field but who the fook is that guy? (PU)

I don’t man i’m iffy on this but you seem like you know your shit will give it a try

Just wait for the new release man.

Not everyone can do what I do lmao

1 Like

I’m playing bone strengthening and that shit hurts the back of my skull lmao

1 Like

Maybe working the Occipital bone

It targets all the bones.
And kickstarts the pituitary which is crucial for maxilla changes.

If anything you can always start slow with Bone Organ Breathing.

3 Likes

I never start slow. Always start fast

1 Like
2 Likes

this field reverses the damage done by years of mouth breathing, but it does not reverse what caused them, like anything to do with the Maxilla, nor reversing the crocked teeth etc.

It literally says its a brain field.

For those of us that had or have breathing issues specially when sleeping great this helps with the damage but has nothing to do with the progress of the Maxilla field.

In other words if people owning the Maxilla have no breathing issues they dont need this field.
Not even to improve the breathing because Maxilla helps with that more and more as it works.

3 Likes

Why would he mention the affects it has on the face, maybe it focused on the brain, but it might have components to help the maxilla

We would have to ask him to confirm or deny

@Psychic_University

1 Like

I understand it differently but yes we can ask him and see, but actually if he says yes it would change estructures in the face, i wouldnt use it lol i wouldnt want these 2 forces trying to change my face perhaps with different approaches 🫠

1 Like

Don’t. Under estimate PU cause he’s not dream, he fields work amazingly

3 Likes

Who said that? Havent you seen me giving reviews on his fields?

Precisely because i know his work is strong i wouldnt want to mix it with Dreams.

This is not about understimating a creator is about 2 strong approaches that may be different to change MY FACE

It wouldnt go away looping Grounding you know?

2 Likes

I must of perceived it wrong

But u said u didn’t want to force changes, but ur using the maxilla field.

I used his cheekbones and his jaw one and the changes were Nicely implemented

I meant 2 different strong creators that might implement different approaches, i dont want to take the chance and mix it like “just lets see how it goes” with my face! Thats all.

I think you still dont get it but thats ok. :) each person follows what thinks is suitable for us and thats perfectly fine.

4 Likes

Yeah I would prefer this thread stick to the Dream’s work and the testimonials in of itself/Sapien Medicine.

If you want to recommend other creators, just do so by DM if someone asks for it.

6 Likes

Been experimenting with the field listening to it 1+ hours give a lot a pressure on the maxilla. Gonna start listening longer

1 Like

On certain lightings, I can tell I look more handsome than usual. When I’m outside I kinda look like a blob before, but after acquiring this field, I can’t help but feel good about myself. The structure of my face is starting to look aesthetically pleasing. It’s like 0.1% increase in handsomeness everyday.

8 Likes

Yeah I Also feel more handsome. As far as i know nothing bone related has changed so I don’t know what it is.

4 Likes