Negentropic Maxilla Masterwork

Don’t forget, key to faster manifestation is loving yourself. Being proud of who you are. Try 24 hours with me if you want. Bones are killing me lmao.

3 Likes

I don’t know about 24 hours but around 5-7 hours

2 Likes

is that even safe and would it even work . i have tried 5 hours and i didn’t feel an discomfit or i didn’t feel like it was to much for me. but my brothers always talking about don’t play it more then 3 times a day , even if I can handle it

4 Likes

It’s ok to play it 3 times. For me personally, I just like experiencing compounding effects.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Look at this maxilla (and face) :heart_eyes:

(Actress Constance Wu)

8 Likes

Okay guys so I have some results. I bought this about 2 days ago at night time, and with maybe 10 uses in the span of those 2 days, I’ve already experienced forward growth in my maxilla. My nose is no longer so tiny and my side profile is better. I can also breathe better through my nose and no longer have to mouth breathe. Even with allergy congestion, I am still able to breathe through my nose. This is an absolutely remarkable field and has given me very fast results.

14 Likes

She has a fairly flat maxilla honestly here, somewhat orthognatic but it does go to show how even a regular orthognatic profile can look impressive

3 Likes

Did u felt also pressure on the maxilla or facial bones in general

Felt it on the bones close to maxilla such as zygmomatic and occipital bones as well. More like
Eye area and cheek bones.

3 Likes

Thanks for the reply !

1 Like

Don’t want to bombard you with questions but would u recommend buying the field to fix one’s face into the more better looking side and max potential

3 Likes

Yes, scroll through these comments along with negentropic marquardt masterwork. You will see results.

4 Likes

Up your vitamin D intake.

6 Likes

Hey guys is it bad to look for results after listening or nah?

Yes its bad to be attached to results, it might create blocks

2 Likes

So what do i do?

Not checking the mirror all the time? I really only look at my face when I brush my teeth or wash my face, and even then im not really analyzing my face wether it changed or not

Just listen and detach, results will come

9 Likes

Alright cool thanks bro

2 Likes

Attachment = lack of desire

Listen to self love fields. Manifestation is within you. It is only when you give up the need to seek what makes you happy is when you manifest everything easily.

Becoming more handsome everyday, not caring how I look.

6 Likes

Almost everywhere tbh but especially on my Nose. Probably because my nose is giant (thanks to my jewish/kurdish ancestors)