New Audio - Acne Ablation

@Maoshan_Wanderer :joy: I will take money out from my rent payment so…

4 Likes

Lol you guessed it right… She got a sample and has since been eyeing this one. My take on it: “Sure, buy it if lets you fly or grow more hands and feet” :rofl:

I can’t even imagine what “precious” things they put in that damn cream!

5 Likes

Umm, @Captain_Nemo I’m not balling like @Maoshan_Wanderer you think you can have a look at this?

2 Likes

Hello, is this similar to this drug Isotretinoin?
Is effective?
I took drug many years ago, it was effective but very bad side effects in the liver, lips, etc.
Regards.

1 Like

Sorta like surgery.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Intention Repeater Thread

And PINK! :joy: :rofl:

How many times did you have to wash your face to get all the pink residual out? I tried this and had to wash my face over 3 times and I was still seeing some pink on my towel. :joy: That said, I did have a small pimple growing the night before and it was vastly reduced the next morning.

I might switch to Milk of Magnesia which is at least white. This whole trend of using laxatives on the faces though… LOL!

4 Likes

7 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

What kinda face do you have? Or water or towel? Are you sure you used what i said? Haha just once for me :tipping_hand_woman:t2::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

A human kind. lol!

Washed with cleanser and water

Yes!

3 Likes

Maybe you put a lot of it? :sweat_smile: i dont know hun its never happened to me unless i put a lot and let it dry too much but even then just one wash is enough

2 Likes

It could be.

It’s all good. I wanted to give you feedback on my results. :smile:

3 Likes

Whatever the price is, this is affordable my friends! (On my phone so im honestly lazy to check).

In my early 20s i had 2-3 acne ablations. Up front it costs $2,000 and the healing was not worth it.

It took me a year to heal from the first round but the scarred bumps came back. It took me almost 2 years tp recover the next time around.

I learned that that was the last time i’m going under a surgical knife.

I did it only on my nose and now my nose is smooth, but the pain was almost not ‘worth’ it.

Every day i would be wiping and cleaning the wounds every 3-4 hours.

Mentally, emotionally, and physically traumatizing.

This is what i wish i had instead of physical surgery.

Not buying this as i don’t have the issue, but yay for everyone who needs this!

Edit: THIS IS $42!?!??!?!?

Btw it wasn’t fun going to work and living life with a smell hydrocolloid bandage on my nose.

It wasn’t fun when anyone asked what was wrong if i had cancer.

It wasn’t fun to talk to cute guys with a gross pussy bandage staring at them.

17 Likes

Hehehe yeap

6 Likes

do you think I could keep using it after the three days, as in not wait a week (it hasn’t really done anything so far)

1 Like

Its best to follow the instructions. There is a good reason behind them.
Its only been 3 days.

3 Likes

i agree!

patience is rewarded!

feel free to re-read my above post. i know this is a morphic field, but the results may be similar if we let impatience lead us to listen more than we should be.

4 Likes

Okay, even though my acne went away 4 years ago using Accutan, it has been reappearing trough the last two year… I’m 29 years old, so hopefully this will work <3 I actually thought the pimples was related to fungus, but my dermatologist says it just acne, so… fingers crossed …

BUT: When I listen to the field I feel a HUGE pain in the middle of my back, wtf? It it because my acne is related somehow to my back? Kidney? Solar Plexus? Trauma? Whaat? Help xD

I will keep you posted on the progress :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I took that pill too almost 20 years ago.
It worked very well but my acne came back a lot of times strong but not as much as previously.

1 Like