New Audio: Alchemical Mind Expansion Blend

Why would we need to purchase a supplement when Captain’s fields are balanced and complete as they are? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

You’re right @WellBeing, 对牛弹琴.

1 Like

Where can I find the Lawrence Frego study? Unless the two listed below are the ones I am referring to. Also, is colloidal gold include in the alchemical mind, and does it have the same benefits as monatomic gold, which is like the grounded-down version of colloidal gold?

Google.

I just typed that and a lot came up so check what youd like to read.

It does not say in the description. Did you read it?

And no its not the same :blush:

Okay, thank you for your response; however, just because a lot of similar websites pertaining to Ormus shows up, doesn’t mean the study itself in a proper scientific journal is one of them. I’ve been trying to find it, but I have been unsuccessful so far. Well, it’s unfortunate it’s not in the field, however, the other elements should work BETTER synergistically, than colloidal gold alone.

Exactly. Colloidal Gold is just nano particles of gold suspended in water most of the times, colloidal gold doesn’t have the same properties as alchemically treated Monatomic Gold. To gain any benefits, it has to be made with special processes.

2 Likes

Creatine vs Kre-Alkalyn Creatine (EFX), etc.

2 Likes

so Rhodium, Indium and Silver aren’t there. Does The alchemical blend cover all the benefits of these three as well or we should listen to youtube videos that contain these three, alongside with alchemical blend? Ig Silver and Gold were to balance each other as one provides us with more masculine energy, while the other one with feminine, right?

How many times to listen at most?

Anyone has experience of how this integrates with the alchemical mstate-blend of Kinetic Quasi Crystal?

It seems them two would mix well, covering all mstate-fields.

But I also love my little 18-min playlist ‘Morphique Monatomique’, containing the indivudal mstate-releases. Then covering all the mstate-fields except Manganese, when coupled with The KQC.

/Zen say

2 Likes

Hi…just saw this discussion…I have been using this field from Lucy herzig…it includes Ormus…I had great results with bones healing and digestion…but my friend said Ormus is dark and bad…and makes you habitual.please suggest…I stopped using it since she mentioned it.

As we discussed in that other thread, Ormis and m-state elements are different things. In fact, even the site that you linked to (in that other thread) said that Ormus today doesn’t contain a particle of m-state elements. Additionally, (as we’d also discussed) there’s a big difference between physically ingesting physical Ormus and exposing yourself to energetic and morphic fields which are programed with the vibration, information or intention of that physical substance. So, you’re mixing up and comparing apples to oranges.

As this is the Sapien forum (outside of the thread for Discussion for other similar Channels on YouTube) we really can’t speak to what that creator is doing with that field.

If you believe that a path (such as fields of this type) is “evil” (just a word for saying “something I don’t want,” which is your right and freedom to decide. That’s you, exercising your sovereignty!) then choose another, different path.

4 Likes

Is this good for iron deficiency

This simulates m-state iron, which is different from the iron measured from the body. Have you researched what m-state elements are (from the various uplinks and in other m-state threads as well as in the internet)?

4 Likes

Is this field for sale anywhere ? I cant find it.

2 Likes

Hey is this available anywhere or is there any updated version of this available?

This not for sale anymore? Will it be returned to The Sapien Store sometime @SammyG? Hopefully :grin:

Bummer I missed out on this gem - guess the regular ones will have to do.

6 Likes

Let’s just say that sometimes, energy work takes a heavy toll…

So far, running a playlist of m-states x 3 about 20-30 minutes before any such work makes it seamless.

My system simply takes it on much more gracefully.

That’s working with a generalized field, so I can only imagine how much more I could handle with something this targeted and specific.

If you’re not lucky enough to have gotten this, use the m-states if overwhelming your NS is a concern.

I haven’t used the Kinetic Quasi Crystal yet, but I suspect it may have a similar effect based on the description. (To a full m-states playlist)

4 Likes