Alchemical Mind Expansion Blend - N/A

Also, apparently there is no silver in the combo.
But it shouldn’t matter

2 Likes

Yes, with so many great fields we want to work on all areas at once. I’ve been thinking about it and I’ve been shifting over to getting my financial situation corrected followed by emotional and then mental(still part of the beginning) / spiritual

4 Likes

Considering how “sciency” the Captain is, pretty sure he picked those specific elements to bring about the alchemy he had in mind (and hence some elements are probably not there in the mix). So this one is not a random “kitchen sink” selection of elements but an intelligent design :sunglasses:

47 Likes

The only thought that goes through my head when I see the selection.

3 Likes

Powerful audio, absolutely worth it

12 Likes

Any testimonials on what it does :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Ok, I had promised myself to go easy on purchasing field but I’ve felt a strong pull toward this one.

My impression: much more Clarity, feels drug-like.

What I will have to test out is if there is a true Healing & Expansion, or like a drug, this is just momentary and except if you do deep work in that state, there is not much change long-term.

Any feedback from users would be appreciated, so we could triangulate.

10 Likes

Have you tried the Mstate audios of elements that are separately available? If yes, how much of a difference can you tell apart?

4 Likes

Yes, always had a good feeling with Gold & Silver and Indium & Iridium, but I went to other things because of the release lately :)

But this one feels different, “Alchemy” like mentioned in the title.
It gives an impressive Clarity, I don’t know yet it if it lasts though as I have been using it 1h30 ago (all good since).
This is what I’ll try over the next days, if this does like a chemical (cf. you get the high, then you get the low)

9 Likes

Theses types of comment always makes me laugh :joy:

11 Likes

Became quite a topic within the Sapien med community indeed :laughing:

Aside from that, anyone of you guys buying through Teespring has a shitty name once purchased?
I’ve got “457f9261-3223-439b-b102-15bdb97b46b0_Alchemical_Mind_Expansion_Blend”

Same same for the other ones I’ve bought from there, wtf :sweat_smile:
Is this what the “handling fees” are for? :joy:

9 Likes

Maybe, it’s their purchase ID or Product ID or something.

Yeah. And I have no clue but I don’t know if I could change it myself?
I remember some times ago Dream asking to not change the name of the tracks (as he may be spiritually protecting them from piracy? No idea what I am saying, but well).

I thought he said it didn’t mater since the field is in the audio not the name.
On patreon some of them have generic names, then they change it :man_shrugging:

@Captain_Nemo mind weight in ?

8 Likes

you can change it.

36 Likes

Always showing up when in need. Thanks :pray:

8 Likes

Kind reminder guys about Mstates: [https://youtu.be/Zq0sOdn64fg](https://Mono Atomic Elements (Dream seeds))

4 Likes

Here some benefits from another post

5 Likes

That profile photo looks so outstanding :heart_eyes_cat:.

5 Likes

Credit goes to Dream :blush:

7 Likes