New Audio: Dragon Experience and Intercession

There is mythology, a collection of memory and fascination with creatures called dragons. We constantly add them to our stories, Tv shows and games.
We have toys of them, our children grow up with these stories of wonder and myth. It is a integral part of our world.
Perhaps some dinosaurs survived while humans evolved and we carry that memory with us in our legends.
This provides a means to experience a bit of that collective memory with a lot drawn from the mythological dragon itself.
So go ahead and listen, maybe make some friends, get some help. Dive into that mystical realm, home of these magical beings, wear their shoes and perhaps exhale some of that fiery energy.

Also on Patreon

24 Likes

Dreamā€™s descriptions are killing me lol.

So this is more like man-made egregore dragons based off dinosaurs?

Or are there actual dragons who are more elementals or high ranking spiritual beings and they are asked for intercession ?

13 Likes

Great production quality, as usual.

3 Likes

This is so exciting. I hope it becomes downloadable somewhere soon.

updated the description
Still somewhat vague but definitely understandable.

So go ahead and listen, maybe make some friends, get some help. Dive into that mystical realm, home of these magical beings, wear their shoes and perhaps exhale some of that fiery energy.

30 Likes

I wonder if this will help us understand our dragon golems betterā€¦ Iā€™m really interested in the possibilities of this audio a lot lol

Edit:

I really like the music on this one! Itā€™s a journey in of it self!

10 Likes

Wow @Captain_Nemo. Just wow. That visual deserves VR or 3D. I brought it fullscreen and fell into a trance wathcing and listening. My logical/left brain stepped aside. The concept that involuntarily filled my mind as it played was from a memory of an article I read of how some kinds of lizards work in teams.

The concept was that I was one of these and that people were also, and that from now on people were going to cooperate with me better (hard to put into words because it wasnā€™t in words) because most people are operating in their lizard brains.

I canā€™t wait to see how this changes things in my real life. Thank you.

13 Likes

The fact you are so drawn to dragons has to mean something.

Keep listening and update , really interested.

5 Likes

I will my friend. Very excited about this one.

Watched it again. Wasnā€™t kidding when I said I went into a trance the first time, my eyes were open the whole time, staring only at the screen, hardly blinking. But didnā€™t notice that the entire screen is nothing but a big fireball for 10 seconds. Until the second watch.

Second impressionā€¦ this is making me feel really happy. Almost in a way where I donā€™t know why. And I have to meditate for a few seconds to realize where this happiness is coming from. Itā€™s like the field is putting me in touch with my right and ability to do what I need to to survive. And not only to survive but to do whatever is good (within reason) for me. Like Iā€™m not just a mammal dependent on group acceptance.

17 Likes

Hi everyone! Thanks dream for this amazing field. I listened for the second time and indeed I felt some kind of ā€œstrangeā€ happiness lol. Thatā€™s a wise energy for sure and something bigā€¦ I donā€™t know how to explain it better.

8 Likes

Now let me hear your Thuā€™um

12 Likes

The dragon voice in this rocks. I think you put Tony Robbins into a field. :wink: I feel like I can do anything. Thor and Lion probably having something to do with it. With these 3ā€¦ holy crap. Amazing feeling.

ā€œMy name is a killing wordā€. Thuā€™um. Love the Skyrim Dune crossover reference there. Yes, Dune has its own Thuā€™um. Lol.

3 Likes

@This_Boy_Here - you gotta try this with your Dragon golem!

7 Likes

So i can be my dragon golem now ? Haha

5 Likes

Felt a flare of warmth in my stomach while listening. Neeeeat.

4 Likes

After listening to it for a few hours, I just experienced some of the wisdom like I was requesting. Donā€™t know if you did that on purpose or if it just came in naturally into the field because that is part of the Dragonā€™s mythology. I hope you bring this or something like it into a dog tag but even if not I am very glad to be able to listen to this every day. Thank you.

Iā€™m glad you bridged the mythology of the dragon with the evolutionary aspect of the reptile in this field because I believe that is helping me understand people better. Iā€™ve been too out of touch with the reptile part of my brain for most of my life to be able to understand people well.

Thank you for this.

13 Likes

Now Iā€™m craving a steakā€¦ wait a sec. This is just a coincidence, right?

5 Likes

Could you elaborate in what you mean by experiencing the ā€˜wisdomā€™? Like was it just a feeling that you knew something or a state of mind? Or did you get an answer of some sort?

4 Likes

Clarity about my own behavior came to me. Wasnā€™t really looking for it. It just came to me. Itā€™s different from what I described with the left right hemisphere connection field. Because that involved deep thought. This just came. Very precise understanding of what Iā€™ve been doing for years and why. Everything kept coming in pairs which was kind of weird. It was like, hey, you only have two things that have ever motivated you, this is what they are. There are only two things youā€™ve ever been doing, this is what they are. And so on. It was short and sweet.

Really enjoyed the steak btw. Now Iā€™m shopping for gold coins on Ebay for some unknown reason. Just kidding. Not about the steak though.

16 Likes

Geez, I guess I should lay off the audio since I already have a mean appetite for steak. :stuck_out_tongue: But seriously though, very interesting results ā€“ thanks for sharing your experience with us.

4 Likes