Hakuin’s Healing Egg Enhanced

What’s the exact time length for this?
I’m thinking of how many times to loop it

1 Like

The answer is right above you :see_no_evil::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Bought this Treasure from my Wishlist with our Black Friday Discount!
Thank You Ryantraveling, Dear Captain, SammyG, & Dream Team!!!

18 Likes

back to T-spring https://sapien-medicine.creator-spring.com/listing/hakuin-s-healing-egg-enhanced?product=961

1 Like

Just bought this, been having some grounding problems for a while. Temporary fixes here and there.
So far that beat is amazing!
Not gonna lie the grounding audios beats aren’t really my favorite.

The rap beat goes hard no :billed_cap:.

Will see how it goes and I’ll update

7 Likes

TCM says I am prone to cold limbs and dantian fire deficiency,Hope this helps

1 Like

Here’s a pirate I want to bring to everyone’s attention. I doubt he’s affiliated with Sapien.

2 Likes

Maybe it’s a good idea to remove the link to that page, because your link will enhance the pirate’s ranking with search engines. (Search engines’ spiders no doubt crawl and index this forum, like they crawl and index the rest of the Web.)

Your link will be helping the pirate gain visibility (and helping them to sell Sapien’s and others’ profucts.) I know that’s not what you were wanting when you made your post.

You could edit your post for give us the name (but not the URL) of the site and then send a DM with your exact link to Sammy or Captain so that they can proceed as they see fit.

4 Likes

Alright about to edit it.

1 Like

The name of the site is wislibrary.

Good looking out fam. I just sent Sammy G a message letting him know.

1 Like

love this one, old gem! still creates that immortal feeling whenever play this, time to add it to the daily playlist… :person_in_lotus_position: :person_in_lotus_position: :person_in_lotus_position:

(bump) I feel someone is thinking abt this field too :magnet:

11 Likes

Thank you!!

2 Likes

Thanks @Maoshan_Wanderer!

3 Likes

For anybody who is looking for a perfect compliment to the buttery goodness (and/or changing the story for overthinkers)…

From the Master himself…

Excerpt…

Knitting his brows, he said with a tone of pity, “Yours is a Zen disease caused by hard study, intensive training, and excessive work. This disease is very hard to cure.

“Therefore, a sage once said, ’A wise person breathes through the heels and an ordinary person through the throat.’ Another sage said, ‘While your attention is fixed on the lower half of your body, your breaths are long and deep. when your mind is fixed on the upper half of your body, your breaths are short and shallow.‘

8 Likes

No personal experience but I’ve been eyeing this field and remembered coming across the linked thread. The takeaway was “when you feel full, stop, DO NOT redirect the energy flows into other storage” unless it’s like a energy storage card or a servitor… and even then, be mindful of the channels fatiguing.

Hope that helps!

4 Likes

What’s in that thread/topic is what I ‘know’. I’m acting as a librarian here, I know there’s a reference book, I know it’s over there, I have read it but I don’t understand it all. Best of luck.

1 Like

slight problem i use this audio at the end of every stack, i have multiple stacks lol and i play jing in all of them and ojas in my night stack

am i gonna f my energy system ? ive only had hakuin for 1 day

1 Like

Some people will be completely fine doing that, it just depends on your capacity

2 Likes