Hakuin’s Healing Egg Enhanced

:rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Well it’s not. It’s rather a pleonasm but my generous soul (lol) always needs to crush naivety… Just in case. Damn me :rofl:

(Examples: “it’s not possible that he does that” or “isn’t X field a hoax?”)

4 Likes

I was so stunned when this came out so quickly, so thank you captain for the work and indulging my request haha. Replying to one of the posts, apparently this method can be used infinite times, so i’m not sure if sapien’s version has any limit to it.

10 Likes

Yup, after the discussion, he went to it right away, spent all day on it, enhanced it with other aspects in addition to what is part of the classic meditation, and had something for us to test by the end of the day! I LOVED it when I initially tested it, I hope you all like it too!

27 Likes

Sounds VERY cool! Thank u D.W.!

6 Likes

Thank you Captain for this Incredible gift and thank you @ryantraveling for requesting it!!!

10 Likes

Is water wet

There we go, you and your feedbacks gonna make me broke :upside_down_face:.

4 Likes

Exactly what I told Dream two days ago!! Haha… Warm and Fuzzy as well as cooling…

11 Likes

Feels wonderful and nourishing!

Thank you, @Captain_Nemo, @ryantraveling and @Maoshan_Wanderer! :pray:

14 Likes

Good reminder: some credits are due to @Maoshan_Wanderer too. Thanks Maoshanito!

I had decided not to get any new product for a long period of time but I think I won’t resist this one…

12 Likes

Does this do anything for the brain (since I don’t see it mentioned)?

1 Like

On another note… everytime i see this name i have to say Hakuna Matata :see_no_evil:

11 Likes

With this audio, you’ll have “no worries, for the rest your days” :smiley:

7 Likes

yes,
It’s our problem-free philosophy

28 Likes

Say what? :joy:

3 Likes

Lmao and now when reading your name too

3 Likes

You are really “getting” it!

12 Likes