How Smart are Stem Cells?

Exotic matters is part of longevity series?

Feels like this has been healing stuff I havent thought about needed healing.

4 Likes

Just bought this, can’t believe we get two very special fields in one purchase.

4 Likes

quick update: also noticed the decreased need for sleep with this, and less tired/foggy, just looping it one day/night a couple of hours. Anyways this is a review for both audios since I looped both, also helped a lot with overwhelm symptoms from other brain audios like Phillip suggested. I was gonna avoid buying this one but I think is a must if you’re planning to loop intensively brain ones, as they say, better safe than sorry.

6 Likes

@Captain_Nemo Could you please let me know if this is safe for use in pregnancy? Fingers crossed! Thank you for everything​:heart::heart::heart:

look more in this thread you will likely find your answer based on all the audios and pregnancy

True, that’s not what I suggested. You can educate yourself about what’s going on in your body so that you can then use that information to select your fields.

For example, you go on to mention enhanced fat metabolism. I don’t know anything about your current medical condition, but your own doctor might advise you to be gaining weight at this time in your pregnancy. In that individual situation (which we can’t know) you might not want to be using your Enhanced Fat Metabolism field.

I’m wondering if you don’t now have higher priorities than some of these fields?

When you read the Official Sapienmed FAQ (Updated) , you’ll see a caution about using more than 4 fields devoted to permanent physical changes in a day, as these fields start to tax your energy systems. A number of your listed fields would be considered “permanent physical changes.” And this caution is important for you because your energy system is already occupied growing the body and life of your child.

How many minutes is the audio? And is there a booster you recommended I buy?

there are 7min and 23 second in the audio, no booster to recommend but you can still listen to plasma field or torsion wave as booster if you wish

2 Likes

Could you please help me with the links so I buy the right ones, I’m new here. Appreciated!

listen 4 times a day

the plasma field and torsion are free

3 Likes

Thank you so very much :pray:t2::white_heart:

2 Likes

Can this help healing damaged tendons?

2 Likes

sure it will

Stem cell therapy gives the body blank cells to repair also tendon tissue, and it also helps reduce inflammation and pain to speed up healing.
Aged tendons show a decline in regenerative potential coupled with a loss of stem cell function,

6 Likes

I used this for a month when I get Scratch and cuts it
Heals it super fast and work outs I recover much faster
I can go to the gym 4, 5 times a week pretty

Useful stuff :+1:

7 Likes

@Captain_Nemo are stem cells based on our own DNA?

Yes, these are your fat cells containing your DNA that are repurposed/ reverted to their stem form to be redeployed in targeted areas for healing.

8 Likes

So it will use the genetic potential of each cell, so if the genetic information within a fat cell is damaged when it is transfigured into a stem cell it will only have that pool of dna available, and potentially the corrupted data if those genes are in some way or another damaged?

If this be the case, including a field to restore that dna would be helpful.

Are you a certified doctor?

There’s dna repair system if you’re worried about corrupted dna. Although I feel it reverses everything as well as progress. ( Not stated, just my own personal feeling). So you get healed at the cost of complete restoration to your actual DNA.

All fields that act as mutations may get revert as well so again it’s not set in stone just what I felt when using it.

1 Like

hypothetically yes, however it’s 1. unlikely 2. It wouldn’t matter much as they would be less damaged than the ones being targeted for healing/replacement.

There is a free DNA repair field and an upgraded version of it is included in the next version of Smart Stem Cells. This is not the latest nor most powerful version.

I am not, I’m just Dreamweaver’s assistant.

But you can find certified doctors around here.

5 Likes