How Smart are Stem Cells?

So it will use the genetic potential of each cell, so if the genetic information within a fat cell is damaged when it is transfigured into a stem cell it will only have that pool of dna available, and potentially the corrupted data if those genes are in some way or another damaged?

If this be the case, including a field to restore that dna would be helpful.

Are you a certified doctor?

There’s dna repair system if you’re worried about corrupted dna. Although I feel it reverses everything as well as progress. ( Not stated, just my own personal feeling). So you get healed at the cost of complete restoration to your actual DNA.

All fields that act as mutations may get revert as well so again it’s not set in stone just what I felt when using it.

1 Like

hypothetically yes, however it’s 1. unlikely 2. It wouldn’t matter much as they would be less damaged than the ones being targeted for healing/replacement.

There is a free DNA repair field and an upgraded version of it is included in the next version of Smart Stem Cells. This is not the latest nor most powerful version.

I am not, I’m just Dreamweaver’s assistant.

But you can find certified doctors around here.

5 Likes

Which next version?

@Pythagoras

4 Likes

Lol

The image is on point.

1 Like

I have the fat to stem scalp and fat to stem face in two different playlists. Would this field replace both?

I understand these are “smart” stem cells, therefore they will go to locations of inflammation as priority.
Which is likely organs and glands (depending on your state of health). Not your scalp or face.

So in that case, no it would not replace the others.

6 Likes

Okay thank you! I really should ask such questions before buying LOL :laughing:

It is still an exceptional field and it comes the Plasma Brain of Youth as a free bonus, so it is a excellent purchase :laughing:

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve been using Plasma Brain a lot and liking it!

1 Like

Does it work as anti-aging as well? I mean does it replace sapien’s “stem cell targeting face & scalp” ?

2 Likes

Im not Psimindest,

But yes they can replace that one

Its up to you if you need the stem cells to focus on an area then you better use the old ones and if you dont mind and can just let it work steadily everywhere or by parts but them choosing where they should go first then you are good with the Smart one

9 Likes

yes it does work as anti aging field as it incorporate all these free stem cells audios and some of paid too

5 Likes

Shielding 3.0

In the NFT Thread are some to be sold.

Please use the search function or ask in Ask for Advice. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Holy shit, i did not know this field done this, u can collect those stem cells like Pokemon

6 Likes

Yeah man
Dormant stem cells waiting to get in action
We have high tech stuff here

5 Likes

Bro I looped this field yesterday, and today I cut my self, it’s aready healed in less then 2 hours. How, am I superman? Should I test if I can fly?

12 Likes

Yeah, I’ve had similar experiences with this. Crazy how effective it is.

This is one of my “loop whenever I’ve got spare time” fields. It’s not really a dedicated part of any of my stacks and I don’t have a play count I stick to. It’s one that I just default to throwing on loop whenever I don’t have any other fields I want to dedicate that time to.

6 Likes