New frequencies: Heart Field, Quantum Ormus, Biophotonic Booster, Allergy Healing, Sexual Abuse Healing, Water Harmonizer

Hello! I’m Florin from Aether Frequencies. Long time no see, haha…

After 3-4 months of break, I am now proud to announce that I released 6 new beautiful and magical healing frequencies:

• Heart Field - harmonizes and enhances the electromagnetic field of the heart, creating states of healing, coherence, love, and peace in you.
  • Quantum Ormus - gives you the pure energy signatures of the original ancient alchemical substance called Ormus, or “The food of the Gods”.
  • Biophotonic Booster - fortifies and increases the biophotonic field of your body enhancing your health, mood, and overall balance and radiance.
  • Allergy Healing - helps you heal from any kind of allergy and feel fresh
  • Sexual Abuse Healing - helps you gently and progressively heal from sexual abuse of any kind, on all levels
  • Water Harmonizer - energetically harmonizes, energizes, and purifies the water in your body and in your jugs, making the water taste good and your body be healthy.

Click on any of them and try them for free right now (1-hour free trial for each frequency).

Upgraded frequencies

Now that I have released these 6 new amazing frequencies, I will slowly start to work on upgrading all the old frequencies. As you probably know, you will receive the upgraded frequencies for free (for the frequencies that you already own).

If you want to know more about the new upgrade and improvements, please read this article.

Let me know how you experienced the new frequencies!

Talk soon,

Constantin Florin
www.aetherfrequencies.com

1 Like