New Item: Armor of Light and Glory tag

Disclaimer: Two limited edition items will be offered that may not be offered again at the eventual re-open.

Buy at risk, we will do the processing and shipping of these as best as we can. But as the covid shipping problems caused so much lost packages. We are selling these without any refunds and limited shipping areas, until the store closes again to re-evaluate the shipping success/failures in this trial.

8% Discount in effect.

Code is ‘limited’

23 Likes

@SilverZuzu since you been liking that field I think you’ll absolutely looove this tag!!

6 Likes

I was about to instant buy this but then saw that they aren’t shipping to Canada right now… Hopefully when they reopen the store again this tag will be there. Would much rather have this in tag form than in audio.

3 Likes

Do you know of any service that ships to their warehouse in the US and then to Canada? I always buy my tags and anything else like this!

5 Likes

This is a must buy! You’ll never know if it’ll come back again. The audio was already fantastic…but this? :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

4 Likes

My god, the artworks is beautiful :green_heart::star_struck:.

I’ve been in love with this audio since it came out

bank account, don’t do it
higher self, get out my way

Bought the tag, this field (audio in particular) made me want to loop it all day just because how secure and “protected” it made me feel.

Thanks Capt. @Captain_Nemo

19 Likes

I agree with Zen

I was thinking of sitting this one out, then saw the image…Damn :flushed:
I don’t know what to do either :rofl:

8 Likes

Well uh, this complicates matters

3 Likes

Well if there’s only 2 for sale I already got mine :sob::-)

3 Likes

The energy is crafted here in your passive listening to carry you to a mental state of different elements working together for a specific effect, while playing this, feel a divinely glorious armor around you, That uses elements from the archetypes of the armor of Karna (Kavacha), the armor of Achilles and some elements of the helm of awe.

An influence on the probability of projectiles making contact to be unlikely.

And some effects woven in from a hypothetical element with Z = 145 to create some interesting effects.

Journey into the depths of these meditative states, recover, renew your states of being.

Remade for tag use, that will grow along with you.

5 Likes

i will add canada, my apologies i consider that also safe enough shipping wise

13 Likes

Thanks Captain! I appreciate it, just put my order in now.

9 Likes

Same here!! I have the audio but could still not resist… :blush:

8 Likes

Haha its a must that TAG , in GOLD i think its the perfect color for that one :D

13 Likes
6 Likes

I would love the tag, since I love the audio so much. But I already spent a lot of $ during the sale (Don’t regret it in the least, $ well spent, an investment in my health) . Bought the 2 different Drink Chargers (still waiting for one to be delivered,) and quite a few audios, some of which I have given reviews.

Hopefully Dream will bring back this tag in silvertoned. It is so pretty and the type of colors I mostly wear, (lighter colors) since I’m pretty pale complexioned and have light silver hair. Along with the Wonderful field! (LOL Have I told u how much I love this field?)

21 Likes

Yes! Got it! A must have me thinks with the way the world is becoming so violent and intolerant.

2 Likes

ALREADY!!! or did you order it?

2 Likes

“This transaction cannot be completed because it violates the PayPal User Agreement.” :(

EDIT: just bought with Bitcoin

6 Likes