Wait, did you contact @Captain_Nemo?

Could’ve probably gotten a discount :relieved:

its integrated into the payment options now
with the normal discount :)

11 Likes

Today’s the day boys and girls :pray:

(Can’t wait for arrival!)

12 Likes

Just got mine! This and sacred flower! They are in my mailbox but I’m at work til tomorrow morning :( Can’t wait to get off! I swear my tags always come when I’m at work

13 Likes

Well, my inner warrior held me at swordpoint so I had no choice but to finally buy this!

10 Likes

Nice! Just got mine yesterday along with Sacred Flower. Enjoy.

5 Likes

(You won’t get the full benefit from the photo btw…)

Lmao people walking around with tags with your hand AND the tag on it. Cropping issues.

Looks hella sweet man :weary: wish they’d be permanents

2 Likes

I just got my tag today and it is fucking awesome. Looks so sick in gold, I’m so pumped!

Thankfully it only took me 2 weeks to get it this time. Back in December/January it was taking 1-1.5 months to get it in Canada, looks like shipping is much better now :slight_smile:!

13 Likes

My tag is coming monday!

7 Likes

Hiya guy I was wondering since this is limited will it still be here in June. I really want it but have to save up the money for it.

1 Like

I think it’s a bit of an unknown. There seems to be a possibility that it may be offered again, but how likely that is I’m not sure. It’s definitely not a sure thing and could very well never be offered again (besides in audio form). Sorry I know that’s vague but that’s as much as I know.

1 Like

It’s ok. Thanks for trying to give me an answer I appreciate that. :) Hopefully I’ll got lucky in the possibility. But either way I’m happy that you guys get to enjoy this field and it was an option.

I dont think they will be offered again man.

13 Likes

#legendaryitem :-)

7 Likes

OK, so I broke down on the last day of the sale and bought this tag (because I love the field so much) and 1 Tree Planted.
I broke down and HAD TO make a Paypal account, which I didnt want to, but it was the only way to order the tag.
Of course now to track it they will only take a mobile phone #-which I dont have! So they can text me, which I cant receive…

This tag is going to be permanently tied around my waist!

11 Likes

Ohhh ok I appreciate you for letting me knoww :)

2 Likes

Just got mine.Accidentaly posted in the audio thread.Gold tone looks good.Wont be offered again? Glad i got mine. :relieved:

9 Likes

I just got mine as well, and very early.
That gold tone is something different! :flushed:

8 Likes

And I got mine today… It’s an amazing dog-tag.
Interesting effect-- if you look at it straight ahead, the picture is a little blurry. You have to squint to get a clear shape. It’s as if it’s in a faint luminescence. The subconscious itself initially sees him as light and strong.
No, I’m not crazy :))

8 Likes

Mine arrived, but I’m not at my house right now :sleepy:

2 Likes