New Item: Armor of Light and Glory tag

Yes. Ithought it was already faded or something when i first looked at it. :grin:

2 Likes

picturesā€¦ guysā€¦ pictures

Ooo, thanks for the heads-up! (Recalibrating my expectations for when it arrives.)

1 Like

I finally have it! Iā€™m wearing it around my neck right now!

6 Likes

No pictures of tagsā€¦

4 Likes

Iā€™m wearing my tag to school, and as I walked into my first class some girls said I was ā€œlooking freshā€ today

15 Likes

I loaded a pic of my Book of Cards one time and it was removed by a modā€¦so no more pics of anything from me! :smile:

1 Like

evil

Why?

12 Likes

Any reviews compared to the audio?

I donā€™t have to worry about playing the audioā€¦ Saving me time.

100% more secure every hour of the day knowing I got my armor on me.

Thing about this I notice the most is my emotions not being sucked out of me. Itā€™s like if I find out if someone Iā€™m speaking to does something itā€™s like I have this emotional attitude of ā€˜oh, I donā€™t care.ā€™ Iā€™m not allowing that to take any of my power away.

23 Likes

I got this tag and have been wearing this daily for the past few weeks. One thing I noticed was that people at work werenā€™t being rude to me or messing with me like they were before. I feel some strength and protection around me which feels nice and safe. :shield:

Also, people seem to be nicer to me at work and when Iā€™m out. That could be from Social Mastery tag also. :)

21 Likes

Lol now I know what has been ā€˜mergingā€™ with my own field for the past few days.

Looks sweet by the way, just opened it.

10 Likes

Been wearing for a month or so and this makes me worry less about f*king up because I donā€™t feel like thereā€™s any space for such thoughts. like why would you worry if youā€™re invincible armor :0

12 Likes

I havenā€™t gotten to that point yet (ETA: but then I havenā€™t been wearing mine as long), but I understand what youā€™re saying. I am looking forward to experiencing that for myself.

2 Likes

yeah + my workouts slap. you tend to push yourself. this reflects the armor within, you value urself more

7 Likes

Just recived mine today! I m really happy! Just for a 7h wear i can notice some calmnessā€¦ It really is diferrent it s hard to explain! Canā€™t wait for the long term experience :slight_smile:

11 Likes
9 Likes

Thank you Reform! :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes