New Item: Sapien Medicine Token of Entity Removal

Hello again from the Ritualis headquarters!

We’ve got another Sapien Medicine X Ritualis Collaboration for you!

FINALLY after long delay excited to say the new Sapien Medicine Token is live!
Thank you for your patience as we worked through some production hoops.

Sapien Medicine Token of Cleansing

This Is a really exciting item for me because I’ve been obsessed with coins and tokens for ages and launches in parallel to the Ritualis Token. But it’s a really exciting item for you because Dreamweaver has decided to pack a set of fields together that make this a very potent object.

Specifically:

• Entity Removal
  • Exorcism
  • Cord Cutting
  • Holy Light

The Token will afford some degree of basic protection when carried on your person like the other advanced field items, but specifically when activated will serve as a smartfield targeting the person, place, or room you wish to cleanse.

We’ve done these in Red Bronze and Sterling Silver.

Remember that Ritualis items are made of living alloys (no modern toxic fillers) so they will age and evolve with you. If you hold it often and polish it it will be bright, if you let it rest often, it will patina darker.

@Captain_Nemo may get time later to jump in here with additional details but if you have any questions feel free to ask!

You can find these at the usual spot, www.ritualis.info/sapienmedicine
A few more items in stock now and more coming asap, to finish off 2022, so stay tuned!
If you’re looking for more ambient/passive protection there are a few options in the main shop at www.ritualis.info.

Much thanks and appreciation from Ritualis!

34 Likes

Thanks for the heads up from someone with a sharp eye and a quick click, I wrote the wrong link!

www.ritualis.INFO/sapienmedicine will get you there, not dot com.

:pray: :green_heart:

10 Likes

Wow! This cuts down a whole lot of audios!

10 Likes

Definitely a full combo!

Not sure this will stay at this price. I need to speak to Dreamweaver when we do another round in December.

Inventory seemed to be a glitch. Some sort of API grabbed the inventory of Red Bronze Sapien Tokens. Anyone that ordered Silver already that wanted Red Bronze, feel free to message me and I’ll switch your order over!

7 Likes

Sending you a message now :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Just a little heads up here, to link all these threads together: I added a coupon that goes until January 25th to Launch 2023 on the right foot. Check out the details here:

3 Likes

Some more details as per a PM from someone who claimed this Entity Removal Token:

So there are two layers to this one.

1st, the token holds the fields that Sapien put as a sort of low grade ambient effect. It’s not as full tilt as activating each of them, but it will to some degree… hmm. Well I can ask him for clarification on his mechanisms but from my end it feels like it makes you less sticky. As in, thinks will stick less easily. Not a guarantee but it helps.

2nd, when you activate it you are setting off the 4 primary fields he added (Entity Removal, Exorcism, Cord Cutting, Holy Light) simultaneously at the target (self, other, space, room, object, etc).

There is also some more detail about activating it, which I will be adding to as soon as Dreamweaver and I get a chance to talk about the details.

Note: this item is purely Dreamweaver’s fields, unlike the other collaborations; I did not add any additional field work to these ones.

As far as activation goes, it’s intention and mechanical.

A, the mechanism is fairly straight forward. You can tap, press, or if you really must, throw it at the target. The physical contact aspect is part of it.

B, it’s not going to just go off tinking around in your pocket. You’ll want to hold the intention of activation. And there is some degree of mental or spoken phrase. Even if simply thinking and feeling “I activate thee!”, but you can get creative, especially if you are dealing with entity/possession, “By this coin I banish you!”

In honesty, just the decision to activate and the contact is enough, but often it’s easier to focus your Will if you are adding a phrase and a motion.

3 Likes

It can be used remotely on a person,place or thing? Like a few feet away or miles?

1 Like

Same distance constraints as the fields themselves. Proximity is ideal in this case, contact even better.

I’m a never say never sort of person but for most wielders the token will require being within a few feet at furthest.

1 Like

Understood.Hand to hand combat for the true Knight/Paladin! As a borderline Mystic i whould prefer long range airstrikes from a secure location. :laughing:

2 Likes

Hah!

I’ll talk with Dreamweaver but my understanding of how he constructed the fields on this is as I said. Maybe there’s a loophole for you long distance folks :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

This field is very underrated. This pendant combines four amazing fields… Saves a lot of time and you feel pure wherever you go…

I usually stay on the passive mode (just wear it) which is good enough for most places. When I begin to feel uncomfortable, I just touch it activate all four aspects by intention (just say "activate entity removal, activate cord cutting, etc.) and it does the job!

6 Likes

Huge thank you for reporting back! Helpful to know how Dream’s fields are meshing with my totemic work.

I’ve noticed from a few feedback reports, my own included, that the coin tends to respond with subtle differences depending on who is “in possession” and that it doesn’t hold allegiance (which is good) meaning it will orient to whomever has meaningful possession of it (holding it, in pocket, on cord, etc).

I’ve noticed that so far the folks who are super familiar with field energetics and/or have used a lot in the past are getting stronger passive-protection from the Sapien Token. Pretty cool!

Ritualis Token is performing differently for sure. Can really find the signature differences in our field styles after experimenting with each.

2 Likes

If anyone else who has claimed a Sapien Token has any experiences to report back I’d appreciate it!

Can send them here in the forum for the community to see or PM me if it feels like sensitive info. Thanks!

3 Likes

thank you for your report!

does it clash with other items you wear?

when you activate the four fields (it works so, tried it) how long do they work every time?

thank you for your time!

1 Like

@metaphystwolf would be great to have one with De-inhabiter + Curses spell removal + Cord cutting :scissors:

and Reverse the Effects of Psychic Attacks by PU (if is possible )
Thank you for nice products.

1 Like

Hey Andromeda!

I’m happy to do that if Dreamweaver would like to, but at this point I’d prefer to do them as pre-orders as I am trying not to store inventory at this time. Still have some Ritualis Tokens and the original Sapien Tokens in stock.

I will say that the current token has the cord cut, improved entity removal, and holy light so will do most of what you’re asking for. Though it technically isn’t a curse removal, I have noticed because of the mythographic iconography we used, it seems to provide a decent basic level of protection when kept on your person.

That said, if folks are interested we could do a new coin, or we could use the original design and I could hand modify/mark the new set before Dreamweaver consecrates them with the desired fields. Option B (hand mark the new set) would have a much faster turn around. Could have those shipping out as soon as the first week of December.

Anyone else interested?

2 Likes

Lucky I saw this. I have been very busy with publishing my 2nd book and working through some service launches and stopped checking forums and social media. Usually get an email when I have anything here and it didn’t go but my 6th sense was tingling!

1 Like

That is amazing :dizzy:

I hope others would be interested as I have feeling would be very helpful for many of Us .

2 Likes