New Item: Thor's Hammer Talisman (Collaboration)

Very excited to announce this collaboration!

Sapien medicine by Dreamweaver
and
Ritualis by Winter Wolf

Have come together in what I hope is a lasting connection of collaborations into the future. I’ve been looking for other energetic practitioners to work with for some time and have often come up disappointed. I’m also very picky. It’s an honor to work with Dreamweaver!

Ritualis Thor’s Talisman: Mjölnir

This Talisman has quite the colorful history, originating in my own fascination and work with the energetics of the Norse gods, I finally launched it as an appreciation for a project I’ve followed closely for some time.

It has the power and force of Mjölnir woven into it as well as the courage, confidence, and protection of Thor as well. Thor’s Hammer is woven into the piece by the Threads of Fate. The dimensions, angles, and intersections create a numerological web that supports the anchored energetics.

Dreamweaver has added the fields of Thor onto this framework! The talismans are significantly physically heaver than before he did his work and the field diameter is about a meter across. I’m very pleased with the synergy!

Key Effects: strength, courage, confidence, discernment, protection, leadership.

The talisman chain can be moved on the piece to change the orientation of Mjölnir.

We only did 6 for now, and once these are gone we will feel into what is the right next step for our work together. My hope is that we’ll be able to provide more masterworks to the communities that we support.

Ongoingly, everything we collaborate on will live here, in its own shop space:

https://www.ritualis.info/sapienmedicine

44 Likes

Congratulations :tada: your metallurgy craftsmanship is wonderful and it’s nice to see fielded items on the market again.

9 Likes

Congrats brother! Sounds awesome. Unfortunately can’t buy anything for a while!

8 Likes

In the description on your website u mention:

“During checkout, please leave a note if you would like a particular orientation (Head Up, Downward, Tilted Up, or Tilted Down)”

Can u please explain the significance of the orientation. I assume it is not just about looks. Thanks

8 Likes

Gratz on your new collaboration! BY yay

7 Likes

Very excited!

My work with energetic fields is very different and a fair bit more subtle. It’s very cool to feel Dreamweaver’s mastery woven into these pieces!

9 Likes

No worries, thank you for the celebration regardless!

I’ll be around. Timing is always perfect.

6 Likes

Great question.

There are a number of ways in which we have interacted with Thor’s Mjölnir over time.

Traditional cultures, particularly those that developed around the Upsala lineages, we’re always “Head Down”. Many interpretations, but I find this seems to related to the “gravity” of it and the significance of only the worthy being able to pick it up. Emphasis on Integrity and Virtue.

In some instances you begin to see the Hammer upright. In most mythographic interpretations of Northern European lineages this seems to relate to a tool in “active position”, implying that “Head Up” is in a way saying “I am actively working with this energy”. Emphasis on Power and Strength.

The project that initially motivated me to finally do this talisman had their logo tilted and to the right (for the observer). I don’t know the significance to them for this orientation, however in cultures later than traditional Norse, such as Masonic, tilted tools are typically holding the energetic of “In Use” or “in motion”. Subtle difference to “active position”. Emphasis on Action and Motion.

I could go on, as there is also an interpretation of human developmental process suggesting that the orientation was more related to the internal imagination scape of the species at the time, but I feel this interpretation over simplifies the energetics that are present.

14 Likes

Congrats! these look beautiful. Just noticed you live in Sisters, OR too. I’m in Portland, but love making trips down there for the mountains :mountain_snow:

6 Likes

An additional note:

I just received a request to receive one without a chain. This is actually very synchronistic. After Dreamweaver set the fields on the first two, I carried one around in my pocket without a chain to feel it out and get familiar with the changes.

So that is also an option, and shifts the relationship to more of a medallion totem instead of a worn talisman.

9 Likes

Good times!

I’m actually in Hillsboro visiting my parents for a bit to plan out this McMenamin’s style shed they want me to build in their backyard. You can only really appreciate that visual if you’ve been to a few of them :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I had another inquiry about the history of my work. I can appreciate that you are all familiar with and trust Dreamweaver, but you don’t know me well yet. I am also quite skeptical of new entities in the domains of energetic work and service.

The simple pedigree:
I’ve studied esoteric energetics, specifically with objects, since 2001.
I began metal work in 2003, and have been a master goldsmith since 2010.
I’ve done over 11k hours of wilderness survival training, which supplements my energetic service.

There’s more, but I think that past clients are better sources: https://www.ritualis.info/evidence

Hope that clarifies a bit, and I’m happy to answer any other questions or concerns you might have!

18 Likes

Nice! Love me some McMenamin’s vibes :sunglasses:

4 Likes

You are a total bad a**! I just got my medallion and I could not be happier. There is a lot of energy coming off that piece.
Interestingly enough my favorite show is naked and afraid. Maybe one day I’ll see you on TV.

3 Likes

Hahaha…not a chance in hell will I be on naked and afraid. But my buddy was. Big vegan with bill Murray tattoo that got paired up with the girl that gave herself heat stroke? That’s a friend of mine. Hah!

5 Likes

I have placed an order. order No. 1010

2 Likes

Better to shoot me a DM or email me at info@cedricwinterwolf.com but I believe I got your order and sent it out the same day!

2 Likes

Hey, to the guys who own this, how things changed over the time?

2 Likes

Is a restock planned?

2 Likes

At current, we haven’t discussed what we’ll be restocking, what will be Ritualis only vs Collab, and what we’ll be adding.

It would actually help to know what the community wants the most. And in fact, pre-orders would be best once we know what people are interested in.

3 Likes