New: Manifest 50$

I have heard there are some people who want to purchase a field, book or whatever it may be, but they can’t afford it. So I thought, why not?

10 Likes

In case you live outside the US and might wonder: The amount of money you will manifest is going to be worth 50$, so no worries here.

6 Likes

Tip, Manifest a special prepayed credit card.

3 Likes

Actually I have wanted to manifest a credit card for myself for quite some time now lol

4 Likes

I’ve never understood these money subs, tbh.
I’m not saying they don’t work BTW,

When you mean manifest 50$, is it actual cash? Or events that later would make it?
I ask this because I want to buy some audios around here, and if listening to a sub would help with gaining actual money… Well :money_mouth_face::blush:

1 Like

@SovereignSubliminals songratulations on the opening of the new forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, thanks alot :slight_smile:
Glad to have you there

1 Like

The magic is that nobody knows. I could define how the money is supposed to come, but why should I do that? All I know is that whoever listens to this sub receives money worth 50$.
That is all. It could be someone giving it away, it could be found on the street, it could be anything.
We don’t need to concern ourself with the how.

6 Likes

Well I will magically try it out then.
I concerned of the how, to able to pinpoint if this were to be the sub, or Dream’s fields, or sigils…etc :slight_smile:

However, trying it…this implies that I will also have to review it later on :slight_smile:

Thanks ,
Kunda

4 Likes

So, can you do it?

1 Like

I am not sure if I understand what you mean with “prepayed credit card”?
I just thought about a credit card in general

Right observation; could you make one like the card you manifested?

1 Like

I haven’t manifested a card yet.
I will think about it.