New: Manifest The Perfect Work Environment | Everyone Is You Pushed Out

Hey guys,
SovSub here. Quite a few people asked me if I could create a subliminal that manifested their circumstances at work getting better. So I uploaded a video that would do exactly that, but actually using the principles of Neville Goddard and manifesting the perfect work environment in which your bosses and coworkers respect and appreciate you.
What would it be like if you could say “I love my job!”?

I’d love to read your experiences with this subliminal

7 Likes

You must be a Neville fan. Anyone interested in learning how to consciously manifest your reality should read his books. You are creating some unique audios. Thank you for sharing them!

2 Likes

Yes, Neville definitely knew what he was talking about.
The reason why I incorporate his ideas and teachings in my subliminals is precisely because I have used them for myself with great success.
Thanks Matt, nice to hear you like it :slight_smile:

I find his teachings very empowering. You have to be ready to honestly look at yourself though and take responsibly for what is showing up. Root out the limiting belief’s and assumption’s we are holding onto. Not always easy to do, but an important realization if we want to be a conscious creator of our experience.

1 Like

I read the second part of the title first and thought this was a pregnancy subliminal.

6 Likes

Headphones required for this one?

1 Like

One of the best Neville-jokes I’ve read so far.

1 Like

No, none of my subliminals require you to wear headphones. You can if you want to though

1 Like