NFT: Pre-Release Notification 9/14/2021

When: Tomorrow (Tuesday 9/14/2021) approximately 9am -11am EST (New York Time)
Why so vague: We don’t control Tee-spring and how they work and when exactly they will release it.

Price: More than the other ones :slight_smile:

What’s it do: Very very oool stuff that you’ll instantly understand when it comes out.

Why so vague: Personally I don’t like the type of energy surrounding some of the last NFTs.
Let’s see if we can act like the spiritually-evolved (or at least evolving) beings that we all claim to be, instead of like rampant crazed shoppers for a sale…

We can poke some fun at ourselves with this video.

In other words, we’ve been thru this several times already.
Can we maintain some type of chill while acknowledging that yes, you really really want “it”? :pray: :pray:

We appreciate your support in this matter :slight_smile:

Signed,
The Assistant to the Assistant to the Vice President of Marketing Division Company, Inc, LLC, D/B/A _OM

36 Likes

19 Likes

May the hype begin. @_OM
Funy synchronicity, u posted this just as I was finishing my post explaining why we feel this irrational need to get the NFTs and how to deal with it. Also I was telling ryantraveling how major blueprint is in no way the last nft of that caliber that would be released.

17 Likes

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS
HYPE HYPE HYPE
:scream: :scream: :scream:

11 Likes

CHILL CHILL CHILL

19 Likes

Congrats to the future owners.

9 Likes

Nah im relax

its like a game. Its fun…

HYPE HYPE HYPE

12 Likes

You my man, are a creativity genius for that profile pic.

6 Likes

43 Likes

Its a fun ride!!

24 Likes

unnamed

36 Likes

I can hype that! :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

unnamed

17 Likes

Ladder? anti-gravity boots? levity???

5 Likes

Is there a way that these NFTs can be issued by lottery draw to a pre-qualified pool of participants? It was done to seeming good effect for the non-NFT version of the Ambrosia field.

Seems to me it would be a bit more equitable to those who are subject to time zone and glitchy technology constraints.

2 Likes

Sadly I’ll have to sit this one out. New job lost my fingerprints so there has been a delay in starting. Literally cannot buy this one. Plus, I got the last two by the skin of my teeth and help of friends. :pray:t3:Both times it did not show up for me. Had to be linked. Wish Teespring could fix this.

Congrats to everyone who gets it!

15 Likes

I was just thinking about this one today actually. I was wondering what it could possibly be. What is the Captain thinking of and surprising us with this time, and after all that he has already created? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :pray: I’m looking forward to it! :sparkles: Thank you very much already for creating another one. Especially after all these incredible, almost unreal releases these past couple of days :sparkling_heart: Blessings on blessings… :pray:

9 Likes

Not that I recall? It was the same process. I got Ambrosia.

But it was by lottery, right?

Nah. Same process. There was a lottery happening in the FB livestream where they were giving it away and other fields but the NFT was business as usual during its release couple weeks later.

1 Like