New Nfts Happy St Patrick Day 2022

Thank you, Captain. Happy St. Patrick Day!

7 Likes

Omgā€¦ whatā€¦ I really really wanted the Friendly Clurichaun so muchā€¦ my heart space got all warm yesterday when I read the description, instantly! Then earlier my Teespring checkout didnā€™t work in this browser for some reason, and I accidently now opened this browser window again, instead of the other one, and saw the link had been posted already 2 min agoā€¦ I thought - no chance now and wrong browser, but it actually just now worked out super smoothly :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: !!

Thank you so much Captain!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :raised_hands: Friendly Clurichaun was already at work! :smiley: :sparkling_heart:

Omg, and yes of course: Happy St. Patrickā€™s Day!! :four_leaf_clover: :two_hearts:

10 Likes

Made this St. Patrick extra special !! Thank you Captain!! :) :four_leaf_clover:

8 Likes

Thank you Dream!

Happy Saint Patrickā€™s Day to all!

9 Likes

Fun times ahead!

9 Likes

wowā€¦that was close

8 Likes

Thank you Captain :slight_smile:

9 Likes

lol exactly how Iā€™m feeling haha ā€¦ i got here 27 clicks after and i thought no way!! :D

8 Likes
17 Likes

I was trying to buy the NFTs right when the link popped up, but it wouldnā€™t let me. Please help.

4 Likes

Got the Dagda. Thank you!

5 Likes

Copy the link address to your browser address bar

2 Likes

Enjoy the vibes everyone !

4 Likes

The Friendly Clurichaun is sold out and over sold by two, the lucky ones we shall honor.

22 Likes

I did! last minute :slight_smile: Iā€™m with Clurichaun and very delighted despite the FOMO-win lol (Iā€™ll befriend this fear too just in time, for now Iā€™ll allow the :four_leaf_clover: ) :smiley:

Thank you very much and happy celebrations!

13 Likes

Oh no its all sold out! :cry:
Good luck to all of you who were lucky to purchase a copy!

9 Likes

Thanks Dream! My Dad was able to get one :four_leaf_clover: lol

8 Likes

@Dreamweaver Can this be re-uploaded?

Im getting a ā€œexceeded bandwidthā€ error, so I canā€™t download the image.

2 Likes

same with Dagda lolā€¦

1 Like

The-Dagda