New Perspectives

with that I mean permament permament. If it takes lets say a year I am down to do it for 1 year. The point to not need it more and work is done though and the point that you not feel any more changes are different. That’s why I ask for if someone got results that were permament.

3 Likes

I first listened yesterday and today and I already started believing in a beautiful bright future, started looking for jobs that I’d never consider before and I feel soooo much more love for others. I started caring about others much more. This is what I’ve been wanting for a long time ! It’s like my dream coming true :sob: one of the strongest fields ever, if not the strongest ! I’m so grateful that I bought it despite being hesitant :ok_hand::pray:

13 Likes

this is amazing, it says its smart so that means it learns your energy but i was wondering if any of you have tips for how to direct the field? what to say\write\ask?

Welcome back!

Because it’s smart, there is no need to direct it.

If you wanted to direct, just think or say (in your mind or out loud; doesn’t matter) where you want to direct it. It doesn’t have to be complicated. The field is smart. :wink:

3 Likes

thank you :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Just leaving this here

3 Likes

It stimulates your neurotransmitters for production.

If you drop the field, likely you will stop feeling the effects. If during the usage of the field you become depressed it might be that you have depleted the necessary precursors which are required for your body to produce said neurotransmitters.

In conclusion, depression from this field, as a result from dropping it would be more on the contrary which stems from the reasoning that now, by your proper diet you can increase your uptake of precursors. Naturally, your body produces neurotransmitters in the brain as a response to your Thoughts, Feelings, or even on a Higher Law your Energetic Field.

I hope this alleviates your concerns!

Eat well, drink water, get fresh air and good sleep and you will be fine! :green_heart:

2 Likes

I am ok I stopped because I wanted to go new year to be consistent with plasma flaunt only, seems to do everything in 1 and then next year to start again with others.

2 Likes

For users of this field, what have you noticed from the brain regeneration effect? It’s listed more as a minor and secondary effect, I was curious if it still had a noticeable impact.

Personally, I just listened and can feel a lot of tingeling, and building of new neurons thorough the brain.

I always support Brain Fields with the necessary nutrients.

2 Likes

I love your profile picture who is the Angel?

I’m listening to Plasma Flaunt, and since today have combined it with this field which is quite effective from my experience.

3 Likes

Thanks man. He is Archangel Saint Michael as always.

1 Like

I understand it will be effective yes. But with all the changes I have to slow down a lot to comprehend stuff. Thing is I heard this field for a good 1,5 months before I stopped and in the middle of all my worries and even illnesses I was a happy person and did stuff. Thing is I didn’t stopped it because it doesn’t work good, I stopped because it did a great job and I changed a lot so I got to start in a new baseline as a character before I continue being what the field integrates. A very effective and surely life changing field.

5 Likes

It is a Wise of you to follow your Heart and to be a single mind; focusing on a specific field at a time.

I hope you will find the healing that you are seeking. :sparkles:

2 Likes

thanks man you too Pythagoras. I may not liked you at school but you certainly a wise person man, thanks for the triangle formulas.

Well, you did not get the full story at school either :grin::fire::wink:

I know you said don’t over use but for the last couple of days ive been looping it through the night and i wake up feeling wonderful, what is the negative side of overusing this?

Highlighted some parts of the description for you:

1 Like

Is the flight to fight similar to this? I liked doing ptsd+outlook retrainer.

Yes thank you i read the descripstion which says do not over use si i asked whar are the negative sid effecrs of overusing?