New post from cap

I’m glad you are not just retiring man, great decision to focus on Patreon :+1: I didn’t find your work from YouTube but from some other forum, so people will end up here sooner or later.

Please make all the content from existing channels available on Patreon if you plan to pull the plug.

2 Likes

Although I don’t agree with the choice. I respect it he replied to someone else comment that gave me perspective on the situation.

However I think it was wrong of him to tag the guy in the comment.

why?
he has no problem doing it to me

should people not be judged on the same way they treat others?
People who do these things should be kept hidden?

Like how OM was hidden,
Or the first guy, who I said send positivity too and he turned reddit into a hate cult for sapien medicine.

Sorry, I see how these things progress over time.

I asked him to leave, a few times,
I said I feel tortured, he makes light and fun of it.
I really dont see how it is right,
I know everybody here thinks, I should sit down and just take all this 24/7

Just continue to enjoy abuse and hate because we wouldn’t want to hurt other feelings.

But mine were never important enough in the first place.

I don’t see it.
They never respected my privacy and name or anything.

36 Likes

But u say u OM turned Reddit into a hate cult,

but u can’t be sure people are not going to message this guy hate

Om did?

No that was another guy.

No i am not sure of anything, but doesnt he want to invite opinion?
He was doing that in the original thread,
You are saying making a public comments and being a public spectacle in the first place doesnt invite public opinion?
he expected that when he first started his back and forth with me.
It is a public channel.

hence there are public decisions, and no comment is deleted on youtube.
It is also accountability.
This is why this happened

Is he not accountable for the effects of his actions?

we need to hide and protect him and let him continue on his path?

22 Likes

an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. I think you are doing it right.

there is cause and effect

well I mean, I try my best not to say anything bad to anybody,
and if I did, I would take it private.

anyways that is just my opinion.

People don’t seem to think that being respectful and polite is normal.
So, he wants to ‘call me out’ but not expect the same to apply to him.

34 Likes

Even if so there’s YouTube alternatives like Odysee and Rumble and possibly some other sites that may help auto-upload if one so chooses to help protect oneself from censorship / less likely to be

2 Likes

all the channels are on odyssee a while now.

So yep content is there.

I think its all good, Its a good change

21 Likes

Will they be cross-linked within every video?

Ive seen youtubers that got censored do that when they figured that people were taking advantage of free content

1 Like

I learnt what is Odysse today, will join.

1 Like

I feel like an idiot, what does cross-linked mean?

Sad reality we live in. I think this is high time we all raise our vibration so high that we do not return here again. I’m a firm believer there are much better places than this 3D Earth.

5 Likes

For example

Youtube video 1 description
“Video is also available on Odysee (link here)”

Odysee video 1 description
“Youtube video (link here)”

1 Like

Ok, got it.

Not just sad, it is ridiculous also, people who talk and write garbage all over the internet are considered experts, higher numbers silence the voice of smaller numbers. All the things like confirmation bias, overestimating one’s capabilities are out of the window.

Everyone has lesser patience by the day to hear and just want to shove what they want in all the orifices.

1 Like

For anyone looking for the Odysee Channels. Im glad Nemo had the forethought

https://odysee.com/@SapienMedicine:4
https://odysee.com/@Dreamseeds:4
https://odysee.com/@EnergeticAlchemy:b

15 Likes

Andrew Tate talks about reputation in his hustle university. He says basically you just need to have greater than 50% a favourable reputation. This sounds very simplistic but inherently true.

The real meaning is that never can you satisfy all 100% of people, that’s just not possible. But the majority of people can be.

I think in the entire sapienmed universe, there are probably 97% of people who think favourably of sapienmed, so way above average. Which is more than enough to work with and from.

With more fame also comes more exposure and hence a greater absolute number of potential haters.

For instance Jordan Peterson was labeled a Nazi superhero, an incel community god, among others, and that’s simply because he eloquently can analyse what’s happening.

It does affect him no doubt, but he also realized how many people his words and lectures helped, and I really think that’s the most important part down the line.

10 Likes

Well as far as things look, we’d need to move from the 3D Physical Plane (Earth) after death, entering the 4D Astral Plane and then on the second death we reach the 5D Mental Plane. From there you will have developed a Light body instead of an Astral one. Even then that might not be all ‘sunshine and rainbows’, but at least you won’t have to deal with the Physical Plane anymore.

4 Likes

I didn’t know before. Thank you so much.

2 Likes