A Dream of Purity

I love your review on the field. You give words to my hopes.

Sometimes I share these sentiments. A past situation that didn’t make any sense at the time or I wished it could have been otherwise, would then clear up, and looking back I can see how it contributed overall to my betterment in a way the other option/s would not have done. Well played, Higher Self.

12 Likes

In my case is not like “watching” a scene if thats what you mean.
It’s the direct experience of a particular level of consciousness

I suggest everyone to go about it without expectations (as much as possible) about seeing, hearing, or any of the perceiving senses :upside_down_face:

13 Likes

So far, I’ve run a couple of loops in the middle of the night and had this idea to start listening to some specific audios to help me better achieve my goals. Not sure if that’s what this audio is supposed to do but the ideas did come out of nowhere and it’s something I didn’t consider before as an option.

22 Likes

How would you recommend to have this in a stack?

1 Like

Hmm well for me I mostly get images/visuals and feel very strong emotional sensations. Having seen what was shown is rather inspiring and fulfilling. I’ve been mulling over the exact skillset to develop, I guess I got the answer from this. In a sense if you know you can achieve that then the resistance will be much lesser. It’s also interesting as I’ve not been able to feel much inspiration from almost anything at all, and I’m always the type who feels that learning something else might possibly yield a better outcome…hence leading to nothing getting done.

You can try Enhanced Visual Processing before to help with getting images/visuals I guess.

26 Likes

I’ve been told to perhaps play vibrational guidance after the field, so i will do

• ego dissolution
  • blueprint
  • purity
  • vibrational guidance

if you don’t have vibrational guidance, i think I would add imaginarium divine and/or higher self connection before or after (based on experimenting).

18 Likes

Hmm

Depths of your soul
Enhanced visual processing
Best path in life
Vibrational guidance

3 Likes

And where do i slot a dream of purity in there?

I didn’t put it in order and frankly I don’t think it matters much but

Enhanced visual processing
Vibrational guidance
Depth of your soul
Dream of purity

(While holding best path in life tag)

2 Likes

Does this field has a smell too or am i going crazy? Lol

I just listened to this three times. I swear it has a smell.

Funny how everything Dream makes is so harmoniously synched, i remember when i first listened to the Light of Savitur, among other stuff i had this vision of me running through a high weed field so green, i was like 20ish, and i could feel i was so happy, once the high grass ended there was this huge land of short grass and right in front a big big Buddha statue it was his shape but it had a hole in the center of his chest where the super bright sun was shining through, when i saw it i felt i had reached the destination, apparently i was with someone (i had just reached before because i got there running) there were some stairs inside to get to that hole which was like a balcony, and when i went up there and peaked outside the balcony it looked and felt like that i was at the end and the beginning of everything i wanted, dreamt, was there for me in the horizon. A new life. A new Earth. To build in a perfect manner.

Anyway… the night before last night, as i was falling sleep listening to the Wolf experience i abruptly but in a nice way was shouted out into space and then a stream of golden light came up like from Earth to the cosmos and all i heard was “you need to listen to the light of Savitur more to understand much more”

Fast forward… i got this field last night but i didnt play it because i had a headache.

So i did a while ago and why i shared what i just did is because when i had the experience with savitur i was meditating to the field but with this i was just chilling then i realized that what i saw when i played Savitur a couple months ago was brought back while listening to this. Exactly the same vision and feeling but then i was already in that balcony looking ahead, not like the 20 years old with hype and excitement yet not knowing what was next or how just feeling free and happy, this time with certainty in my heart that i will know through this field the “how”

And that certainty was the sun rays (which is Savitur for me) going through that hole and then through my heart.

Im excited to see what this is gonna bring.

As we always say in this forum, we gotta be open to tips etc but at the end our own experimentation is what writes our own personal story.

So for me it will only be this audio + light of Savitur.

:heart:

24 Likes

Lol i didnt read this before, and ironically i always always meditate to new fields to fully feel them but this time i was so relaxed and chilled i didnt want to wait more to play it.

I’ll meditate on it tonight. x

4 Likes

I mean its too early for me to give a deeper comparison, but since i am a fan of BPIL and from what i understood so far with this field, id say BPIL is like the father that keeps you in line, doesnt let you strain and carry you through you just need to … be… it can also feel rushed at times or demanding in a way (like fast adjusting to the changes yes or yes) just like following what a Father tell us we must, and we trust him so we go with the flow.

This field is no longer the young you that needs the hand be held and taken to where it has to, it gives you the maturity to discern on your own what is best, what path you want and sure that it will leads you to your best most fulfilled future.

11 Likes

This is a highly “personal field”… So that may very well be the case for you

I mean about smelling something… Not about going crazy… :wink:

13 Likes

So I listened to this field during the day for about an hour or so. I listen to subliminals on the regular and I was planning to add some/switch and 30 mins into this audio, I started questioning why I want to add any of these audios and if the change will really benefit me. I realized there is a better option for me even though I’ve always shyed away from it but long term it will be the best change for me. I’m apprehensive about this change but I will trust this audio for now. I should add that I felt pretty pissed off with myself at the start when I played the field like my higher self has been upset with me for ignoring the signs to pick what they suggested which I kind of see now.

19 Likes

it mostly serves to scrutinize which direction you are taking, right?

2 Likes

Uhm i really thing this field and well its stated in the description is very personal. There are thousands of different routes and approaches to get to a place and it involves many different things for each one.

I cant answer you that now, because of what i just said and because my experience so far (only from last night) had started with Light of Savitur so to me it instantly gave me that perception, but to share what i think of a general attribute to this field and how it can help us, id have to wait more days or a couple of weeks.

9 Likes

This field is just incredible. Im not 100% sure if its this field or BoL, but I believe its one of the two.

I have been listening to this on and off since it was released. Maybe once or twice every 3-4 days

Since listening, I finished my yoga teacher certification (Something that I gave up on about 6 months ago, literally had not even thought of until I started listening to this)

I spontaneously decided to participate in a photoshoot on my birthday for fun, after that I had an agent contact me wanting to represent me and about 4 photographers wanting to book shoots with me. Then i found out today that the photographer entered one of the photos into a competition. It’s all pretty crazy, but i don’t believe i would’ve even done it in the first place if it wasn’t for these audios!

48 Likes

That’s awesome! Very happy for you and we wish you more success with all your endeavors.

7 Likes

Thank you @Remy

6 Likes

This is so exciting! Really happy for you! :grin:

4 Likes