Agartha - Journey to the Inner Earth

Anyone already travelled down there? How does it look?

4 Likes

Just read sometimes back, that a German Military man and his crew had access to Agartha and had seen a civilization so advanced with airships and stuffs. Antarctica seems to be the entrance of this underworld. You can find them in internet, if you search about Agartha.

But also now a days believing online articles are really hard. maybe @Nabs101 might have some info.

8 Likes

Hmm… Always these germans :thinking:

6 Likes

Well, yea, the high level Nazi’s were big into the occult (thru Maria Orsic) and had made contact with negative aliens who had told them a great many things.(Raiders of the Lost Ark :wink:)

Heck, the war was going overwhelming in the favor because they planned all their attacks around deep astrological readings that favored their outcomes.

It took major interference from benevolent aliens to give them false readings before they started taking major defeats.

17 Likes

18 Likes

I suspected something like that :thinking:

2 Likes

Antarctica has had a secret base underground for hundreds of thousands of years initially created by the benevolent ET races who were in charge of creating life forms on this planet and monitor things. Then later when Reptilians were permitted, they took it over for a while and were the ones to help the Nazis in their wars. But of course when things escalated the atomic bombs were used this was where the benevolent ETs stepped in to stop the destruction of this planet.

The nazis then were guided by the reptilians to go to the Antarctic base to hideout along with the technology / goods they had until the war was settled.

While they were in those bases, yes I believe they had come into contact with a civilization from the inner earth through a portal. But again not sure whom exactly.

13 Likes

Yeah Bermuda triangle is one of entrance in it also

Thanks for the info. I hope it gives @anon17734191 some idea. It seems to be the portal for them to come and interact.

For Owl: It is definitely possible to go there. But I feel we will all be dead by the time the humans decided to take spritual path, decide to use energies around them and finally decide to be in contact with the alien civilization. Or if you can and convince our ET friends , I hope you can visit the place by a means.

I have also read somewhere that lives from Agartha do have human contacts who would guide you to go there and join them, under lots of conditions. Not sure what are they. Good or bad either. Again those are internet articles.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing the video! Very entertaining and informative.

4 Likes

Is Agartha ‘located’ at the spiritual coordinates of our physical earth?

1 Like

Portal of shambhala would be cool if he makes it.

1 Like

Already in the Live Radio Station

4 Likes

Will it be on YouTube? So that we can listen anytime?

2 Likes

I do hope one day Captain releases them as an Album series

3 Likes

If only this one can be put on patreon :( i would love to keep a copy of this field for ever…

9 Likes

I feel the same way about all the galaxy meditations :pensive:

6 Likes

I’ve been listening any where from 30 minutes to 3 hours a day, and asking for their guidance every day while i do my star exercises for the past 15 days

I had promised my self to listen to this field at least 30 minutes a day this month and they’re always so welcoming and it’s always hard to say good bye … Which is why I end up listening for 3 hours all the time haha every day I’m like damn… i need to listen to my stacks… But i feel just too good with the Agarthians that “15 more minutes” turns to hours lol

Truly, i feel like agartha is my second home and the Agarthians are like my second family

Some times i just feel so much buzzing inside of me whenever I’m just chilling listening to the portal, it’s truly fantastic, i tell them about everything in my daily life, they’re very up to date with my shenanigans haha

They play a big part in helping me grow in many ways, every day i see a difference inside of me :) and I’m very thankful for them :pray:

Does any one else play this field regularly? I’d love to know about your experiences :heart:

12 Likes

Don’t really agree with everything in here but some interesting (and documented) info…

2 Likes

:D this one was one of the resources used in a window to agartha presentation. Both the field and the nft acted as a ‘compass’ for how much truth were in some of these theories and some were just really fun to listen to lol

2 Likes