Alchemical Jing Charged Blood

I listen 2x in the morning on waking up

3 Likes

I might be wrong but it rly sounds like steel tongue drum is playing in this track :smirk: .Maybe Captain decides to show us wonders of handpan,sometime in the future.

1 Like

“Cosas de mujeres” (like in the movie Volver. Err… I mean sort of…).

Another great one for periods. I was already using Jing (still v1 for me, on purpose. I have an emotional bond with this one, including the music), for obvious reasons. Also Meno-Unpause and Ojas give good results (there’s a great post by LunaMoon in the related thread). Very handy ones, even for those of us who don’t have heavy issues.

But this Alchemical wonder transforms the experience in itself. With all due respect to Mother Nature, walking around like a bloody barrel (cheesy pun intended. Excuse my French)… can feel off sometimes. And this is where Alchemical Blood makes the difference with the Love aspect integrated in it. Even if one doesn’t start dancing the rumba and say “wooohooo, can’t wait for the next one!”, there’s much more focus on the advantages related to the phenomenon. I’m not talking about a textbook focus like “I should feel grateful for having this power in me. Yes yes, I should. Morally. Come on Me, stop complaining and behave already”. No, nothing like that. One rather finds oneself in a situation of self-love, ”naturally”. Like “I’m lovable under any circumstance”.

Meanwhile, the physical discomfort is erased as well. So yes, brings focus on the advantages but on the other hand there is no unnecessary focus on the organs anymore.

17 Likes

@Xoalegend Your heavy metals will feel loved.

6 Likes

Ahh thats beautiful :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

I had a mosquito in the living room that seemed especially hungry, so i let it have a bit blood, while i was playing this.

There’s now a very happy jing charged mosquito :mosquito: here

27 Likes

I am in love with all fields of dream. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I just heard this and it felt like a nice swirl that felt in the center of my chest and across my abdomen I felt a soft layer of energy as very friendly but fresh, very revitalizing, I feel energized and I feel good (maybe unconditional love) it was something like my front torso felt sleepy but very nice, really thanks Captain :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Hahahaha

Thank you i just drank tea from my nose

So a new generation of Mosquitos is born too

Mix the audio with plasma flower see if the mosquito becomes a new node connector of goodness too :laughing:

7 Likes

I’ll program the minds of my plasmafied jing-ified mosquito army.

Lol there’s literally another one while I’m typing

2 Likes

Update:

I have a very similar feeling with the “Adrenal and Renal Healing” audio, perhaps because of the jing directed at specific areas that need it, but the feeling of freshness and renewal inside the belly, outside it and around the torso is incredible.
Energetic sensitivity? I don’t think so, in fact I think dream audios work so well that anyone who takes the time to listen to them will feel them very well. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

To me it doesn’t pass the potency of Ojas but hell yeh it’s powerful!

1 Like

Can anyone else confirm this? When they have used this they felt a tightness in the chest area?

And I’m not one to feel fields either. It’s uncomfortable yet liberating that I get to feel this

Can this completely replace the flow of Jing?

Welcome back!

I guess that depends what you’re meaning when you talk about “completely.” You see, to me, because this field is (from the product description):

I wouldn’t say “completely” replace the flow of Jing. (Over time, something like New Release - Negentropic Jing might accomplish what you’re asking.)

But it will restore Jing to your blood, which (to me) has value than not using this field.

What are you wanting from your field? That might help us to make recommendations to you.

1 Like

Thank you!

@WellBeing im interested in using it to aid the practice of nofap as well as recovery from the prior energy-draining activity. By this point there are multiple jing audios and I’m looking to pick the best one for this case.

Again, it depends what you’re meaning when you say the “best.”

You and I may have different criteria for what the “best” means. My criteria for what the “best” means to me would lead me to again suggest New Release - Negentropic Jing.

By best I mean these factors

• Speed at which the jing energy accumulates. Which one recovers the fastest?
  • how comprehensive the product is with regards to covering the jing previously lost from the aforementioned bad practice. Is the AJCB audio missing some aspect of Jing that was being affected by the bad practice?
  • Cost: I’m trying to give sapien’s products a shot by trying out free audios once more, so paid ones are currently out of the question though I’d move to them later.

Then you have your answer here. Good for you!

2 Likes

I will try to read all comments on this one, just tried it 2 days ago and I felt good/fresh after it …
Many thanks, Captain and thank you @Desiree for the the thread!

7 Likes

This field is highly underrated. I always feel so good and relaxed after listening to it. Do you think this would pair well with Ojas or is it redundant?

7 Likes