New Release: Alchemical Jing Charged Blood

To me it doesn’t pass the potency of Ojas but hell yeh it’s powerful!

1 Like

Can anyone else confirm this? When they have used this they felt a tightness in the chest area?

And I’m not one to feel fields either. It’s uncomfortable yet liberating that I get to feel this

Can this completely replace the flow of Jing?

Welcome back!

I guess that depends what you’re meaning when you talk about “completely.” You see, to me, because this field is (from the product description):

I wouldn’t say “completely” replace the flow of Jing. (Over time, something like New Release - Negentropic Jing might accomplish what you’re asking.)

But it will restore Jing to your blood, which (to me) has value than not using this field.

What are you wanting from your field? That might help us to make recommendations to you.

1 Like

Thank you!

@WellBeing im interested in using it to aid the practice of nofap as well as recovery from the prior energy-draining activity. By this point there are multiple jing audios and I’m looking to pick the best one for this case.

Again, it depends what you’re meaning when you say the “best.”

You and I may have different criteria for what the “best” means. My criteria for what the “best” means to me would lead me to again suggest New Release - Negentropic Jing.

By best I mean these factors

• Speed at which the jing energy accumulates. Which one recovers the fastest?
  • how comprehensive the product is with regards to covering the jing previously lost from the aforementioned bad practice. Is the AJCB audio missing some aspect of Jing that was being affected by the bad practice?
  • Cost: I’m trying to give sapien’s products a shot by trying out free audios once more, so paid ones are currently out of the question though I’d move to them later.

Then you have your answer here. Good for you!

2 Likes

I will try to read all comments on this one, just tried it 2 days ago and I felt good/fresh after it …
Many thanks, Captain and thank you @Desiree for the the thread!

7 Likes

This field is highly underrated. I always feel so good and relaxed after listening to it. Do you think this would pair well with Ojas or is it redundant?

7 Likes

Well, it wouldn’t hurt, also I think/feel (as others said) that (many) fields complement each other, so 2 fields are usually tergeting more (at least that’s how I view it).

2 Likes

Remember this Jing being infused into your blood is also negentropic :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Can someone explain what is this “zero point energy”?

2 Likes

Relájate

does this field replace blood purifier + ?

Every field has its advantages, I don’t think it can be
replaced

If I remember correctly, captain deliberately made similar related technologies considering that other people cannot afford blood purifiers

@PenguinTime

2 Likes

so this is just a weaker version of blood purifier? Considering people cannot afford blood purifier? Or this field just has it’s differences? Or both?

I can’t vouch for this, the field is the captain’s creation

2 Likes

They are entirely different workings except both fields affect blood as the medium.

5 Likes

Two equal and opposite waveforms cancel each other, and produce a “zero point energy” state.

Matter could not be destroyed, its change; but in this case what happens with the waveforms?.