New Release: Amritsarovar Water Charger

Amritsarovar Water Charger (gumroad.com)
One of the holiest sites in Sikhism, Harmandir Sahib, is surrounded by a pool of water called amritsar or amritsarovar. For those who wish to take a dip in the pool, the Temple provides a half hexagonal shelter and holy steps to Har ki Pauri. Bathing in the pool is believed by many Sikhs to have restorative powers, purifying one’s karma. Some carry bottles of the pool water home particularly for sick friends and relatives. The pool is maintained by volunteers who perform kar seva (community service) by draining and desilting it periodically.

(From wikipedia)

This will work on charging whatever fluids with the power and energy of the above mentioned, even enhanced to be a little more defined in structure that the original.

Use as much as needed, simply play the audio with whatever fluid you wish the charge around the sound itself.

36 Likes

Thank you, Captain!

7 Likes

Holy moly…one play around one cup of water and I swear my hormonal and vitality levels skyrocketed and balanced. General strength and well-being on all levels!

21 Likes

Being a sikh myself

I remember hearing many miracles with the holy water from harmandir sahib ji

Thank you @Captain_Nemo

14 Likes

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa…. Sri Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!!
Thank you thank you thank you Sapien

We knew of someone who was blind and went here
He got cured.

You are are true gift to us all. We are too lucky to have you with us

11 Likes

How long the effect will last after playing this audio?

1 Like

I don’t even know there are so many sikhs here :grinning:

2 Likes

Amritsar was founded in 1577 by Ram Das, fourth Guru of the Sikhs, on a site granted by the Mughal emperor Akbar. Ram Das ordered the excavation of the sacred tank, or pool, called the Amrita Saras (“Pool of Nectar”), from which the city’s name is derived.

The sacred pool itself is called The Pool of Nectar, Amrit Saras. The “Amrit” part of the name stands for Nectar of Immortality.

The Golden Temple is an open house of worship for all people, from all walks of life and faiths. It has a square plan with four entrances, and a circumambulation path around the pool. The four entrances to the temple symbolises the Sikh belief in equality and the Sikh view that all people are welcome into their holy place.[14] The complex is a collection of buildings around the sanctum and the pool. One of these is Akal Takht, the chief centre of religious authority of Sikhism. Additional buildings include a clock tower, the offices of the Gurdwara Committee, a Museum and a langar – a free Sikh community–run kitchen that offers a vegetarian meal to all visitors without discrimination. Over 100,000 people visit the holy shrine daily for worship.[15] The Gurdwara complex has been nominated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and its application is pending on the [tentative list of UNESCO

My plan is to charge my bath water with this field and also utilize Ayur to enhance it even more with energy of Nectar of Immortality. I’ll bathe using water charged with the other fields as well during following sessions

7 Likes

*Guru Ramdas hehe

also loved this!! thank you

1 Like

I found charging bath water with these fields is really powerful. I felt a little of chalic well when drinking water charged from it, but running a bath and setting aside a cup of water to drink gave me some vibes. I felt like I was connecting to energies from ancient times. It had an earthy feel.

Ganges and Lourdes were also cool. The Lourdes bath made me feel very pure. Visually, I sort of imagined sunlight and the Virgin’s sky blue mantle.

Please let us know what this one is like…bath wise.

10 Likes

Here’s a complitation of testimonies and information relating to the pool of nectar, found around the web

Scientists believe that the molecular structure of water at places of worship actually changes the aura of the place, the vibes of positivity, and the sheer power of prayer apart. So, the belief that Amrit, Ishnaan, and meditation do work, is a belief enshrined and sealed by history.

At Amritsar, the berry tree was named “Dukh Bhanjani Berry”, (trouble healing berry). Thousands of devotees take a holy dip in the pool of nectar near the berry tree and get relief of their diseases.

Many of you might be familiar with the work of scientists who have studied the impact of positive vibrations on water through observing the crystals formed by water labeled in different ways. Imagine the healing vibration held by the water in this Amrit Sarovar, where the Guru’s bani has been vibrating for hundreds of years. Today, we join many thousands of sangat members to take a daily sip and dip in these holy waters.

One must share also about Vasu Bhardwaj, who is an ambassador of faith in these contemporary times. A Gujrati science researcher, he developed cancer. After all hope had faded, the terminally ill Vasu was brought to the Golden Temple by his friend Kesar Singh. An Akhand Paath (48-hour uninterrupted recital of the holy book) was conducted. Vasu came literally on a stretcher and walked back home, cured of the incurable. Over the last two decades, he has been sharing his aap-beeti, the miracle of his life, with gatherings far and near. There have been innumerable instances of the wheelchair borne just walking out, other chronically ill finding comfort, and prayers answered.

Sanctifying this belief, reads the hymn from the Holy Book, the Guru Granth Sahib, “Ram das sarovar naattey sabb uttrey paap kamattey,” come hither to this pool of nectar and wash away the bad karma so gathered. What better deep cleanse of one’s consciousness and the sins we mop along?

A myth is popular among devotees that the king of Patti married his daughter with a leprosy infected person, as she believed that God feeds the ordinary and not the king. She started begging along with her husband. When she reached at Sultanwind village, her husband took a dip in the dhab and was healed.

During the late Mughal period, Afghan invader Ahmad Shah Abdali filled it with sand and banned the entry of Sikhs. The warriors of misl reclaimed it soon. The Sikhs believe that it gave them the power to fight and struggle.

4 Likes

I love this - as I often am with other people I had to listen through buds because I was waved off from listening through speaker lol.

Can’t wait to play it for liquids but it does inspire a fun, lively feeling within. Joyful.

2 Likes

AKAAAAAALUHHH! :100::triumph:

(Lol sorry couldnt resist)
(Iykyk lol im such a kid)
Right now I’m doing the longer time frame version of ahkand sahib paat (sehaj paat of SGGS) for someone else and you just had me realize i should probably play this and keep some water in there. Amrit at iits finest! Thanks

Edit: OMG
and for making parshad…!!!
Holy smokes
When i complete the entire paat, i think it would be smart to also make and then send them some parshad that was made with the pani (water) of this audio

Thank you mtoner ur brilliant ah

1 Like

Happy discovery

I was charging water with this and was cooking right next to it-

Dinner was really good. Extraordinarily good.

Of course the vegetables had been listening to plant growth in the garden…

:blush:

4 Likes

I finally collected all water chargers and this tops off my collection! I absolutely love them all! I want underwater speakers now:) So far my favorite is the Ganges water one. Its so powerful when it comes to immediate relief from pain. They are all absolutely amazing though! Get yourself a Bluetooth speaker and put it near your bathtub for an ultimate treat! It’s also amazing on plants and animals too!

7 Likes

Hey guys. I just picked up this Water Charger as a result of the suggestion to use charged / blessed water in conjunction with using the Kinetic Quasi Crystal to make it more effective and “active” in your system.

Since I am somewhat new to utilizing this tool, could any of you share some feedback on the following:

Regarding the container When charging your water:

• I normally consume purified water in a 30 oz cup combined with 2 tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar. Do any of you feel like adding the ACV before or after this charger would make any difference?

• Can we play this field next to the 5-gallon water dispenser that this water is stored in, and then reason that all of the water contained in the container would be blessed, even though it wouldn’t be consumed until several days; or would you think there would be a “shelf life” of the charged state of the water effected by this field?

• My elderly mother drinks water from 8-ounce plastic bottles. Do you think that the tops would need to be opened to get the effects of this field? If they don’t need to be opened, then would it be reasonable to expect that I could go ahead and charge the few dozen bottles that are still in the shrink-wrap plastic they came in from the store?

• Do you “speak” to the water when playing this track or before consuming it? I like the practice of saying: “I love you, I’m sorry, please forgive me, Thank you. (x3)”

Thanks in advance for any of your feedback or insights on this additional amazing creation from Dream.

1 Like