Anti Cancer ver 2.0

Psychic University released a field for cancer treatment today, on Patreon

6 Likes

Recently send this one to somebody with pancreas cancer.

I have used it today and immediately noticed my throat opening up, allowing better breathing.
Loop 2-3 cleared something in my lung.

Will keep listening. Looping is fine?

6 Likes

Hey guys … let’s not jump to condemning anyone if they share they didn’t see results or even see opposite results. Cancer is something tricky and it can spread despite the fields working or not … plus be empathetic to someone dealing with such a thing.
If someone is a troll they are eventually clearly visible to everyone… they are a troll ! But one comment on it didn’t work … I think we should let people speak up what they observe only then the forum can be unbiased and truly trustworthy … dreams work is phenomenal and legit … we don’t have to undermine it by trying to protect … he doesn’t need it …infact it can be counterproductive as it can decrease trust for newcomers … when fields work they work and there are testimonies everywhere
Just my opinion please take it in good heart :pray:t2:

9 Likes

u are right

2 Likes

Hi, I would like to give testimonials ( and perhaps some backstory ) regarding this field, toward my mother’s double malignant cancer (thyroid and parotis)

This field hold a special place in my journey.

I don’t know if I am qualified to share experiences. Long story short, I am just a college boy from Bali who paid tuition themselves because of financial issues. My parents already got their hands for debts, so they can be a bit materialistic and despise spirituality. But it wasn’t like that, they were once avid spiritual practicioner until life get the best of them and test them for numerous time and perhaps they are mentally tired for recent years. Fortunately, by God’s and Universe mercy, I came across Sapien Medicine and thinking what in the world is morphic field? I learnt and experiment with it for months, overburden my nervous system at some point too lol.

Fast forward to August 2022, my mother is diagnosed with thyroid and parotid malignant cancer, she fell into depression, and couldn’t accept it. Her cancer on thyroid is no surprise as her thyroid has worsened and grew to the point it stuck above her lung, she isnt able to walk for long time and it get painfuk for her real quick. It is a miracle she is still alive and able to work said doctors, this is a rara case which took the professional surgery to undergo research before implementing surgery like usual protocol.

I offered her to listen to Sapien med field but she discard it immediately due to her depression and her ovethinking that she don’t wanna get into chemo and all there is. It was unbearable to watch her condition.

September 2022, my mother informed about surgery condition and agreed to perform surgery for her thyroid cancer. It is surgery day, she undergo surgery for 10 hours and her surgery is said to be “successful”.

Alas, mid-september it was found that through her routine medical check-up, her thryoid cancer have undergo metaphase and spread into all her body, a week after that check-up her parotid got worsen and stings her neck. She agreed for immediate cancer surgery on November that supposed to be done on 2023 instead.

We undergo preparation like nutrition and stuff to upregulate her bodily recovery capability. Late september 2022, this is where I got chance to add Sapien med fields, but I change my storytelling as “ground-breaking holistic cancer treatment technology from foreigner expert” to which she asked “is it from incridible doctor?”
to which I replied “Yes, kind of, more importantly they are expert on this stuff and has helped thousands of people”
just then she repiled “How many dollars should I paid for that medicine?”
“All you need to pay is … with attention, this is like frequency but more advance”
“Ouh… okay? Just tell me what should I do, dont make me waste my time” (murmur angrily)

We both agreed to let her listen to Sapien Med field when she took an afternoon nap when she has trouble most in her neck and chest for breathing. So I played Lung Regenerations v2 and the new glorious released Cellular Regeneration for Hours on loop.

She slept usually for minutes and wake up due to her pain. When I use Sapien med field?

She slept for 2 hours, then woke up, look at the clock, face mesmerized. “Amazing. Where does this magic audio medicine come from? China?”

“You wont believe me that this audio creator isnt approved by FDA yet has helped thousands people around the world.”

“Oh gosh, I think I need that audios”. We continue doing this for weeks, and she get better and better and able to walk and exercise.

Despite having said that she said she will still performed surgery. This infuriated me, I think this is where experience is the best teacher, she needs to experience the ineffective surgery method from “experts” and its result to her understanding and realization.

Early November 2022, my mother undergo second surgery, her condition and biomarker is better than before first surgery that made the nurse double check it and asked what is her diet, she replied “it just vegan” when in fact she listened sapien med field for weeks.
The surgery went for 8 hours.

Alas, the result isnt favorable, the surgery is safely done but the cancer had gone metaphased, doctors recommended her to perform chemotherapy.

She didnt accept this, we go home.

When we got home, I sit down with her and I told her the only way is this medicine. (refer to sapien med, and its free)

She also need to change her diet completely to be high alkaline, take Zinc supplements and nutritious, unprocessed food. She agreed, even added no-sugar diet at that point.

11 November 2022, I gave her an agressive stack of Sapien medicine

• Anti-cancer v2 (1 hours) = for cancer
• Nerve damage (1 hours) = for nerve pain on parotid
• Gayatri (Spirituality Zone) = immense posiive energy and calming effect

She listened religiously, felt burning in all her body but could sleep and rest better than before, no issues. I am aware there are effects of overlistening, but this because she practiced enormous spiritual practice before, perhaps it is what helped her to be able handle it. Had she got any issues, I would already reduce the stack immediately. She play them, no issues, for about a month.

17 December 2022

It is reported that my mother has a red bulging thing on back of her ear, it is not painful, but a bit numb? I suspect this is how her parotid cancer get “gathered and cornered” to be detoxed.

I told her to reduce listening, just 3x for nerve damage and anti cancer, I gave her Senescence cell audios link to the playlist and get checkup schedule with doctor for medical explanation.

20 December 2022

She got checkup schedule with doctor, and it is confirmed by doctor responsible that her malignant metaphased parotid cancer has reduced tremendously across all her body, and her parotid cancer itself has reduced by 80%. Red bulging stuff is found to be the cancerous cell that is dead and brought by blood and forced to get out “cornered”. My suspect was right, it is detox.

Doctor responsible for her said “Miracle, it is a blessings from God you could attain this. Continue your wholistic healing regime! Continue to live and live! but I doubt other doctor would allow this”. Other doctor specialized in chemo then came and check her and said “Despite having this method work, you still should perform chemo regardless, IT IS THE ONLY WAY TO GET RID OF IT COMPLETELY”.

Nevertheless, despite differing opinions, the red bulging stuff get extracted by profesional nrse under direction of doctors.

Late December 2022

So, her condition SIGNIFICANTLY got better, but she has trouble exercising. I wonder what might be the cause, she said she get fatigue easily when walking and trouble concretating, that made me research and experiment with playlist… until March 2023 I found the answer.

Early March 2023

Her cancer has tremendously gone small to 5-7% of her past size, which mean reduced 93-95%. Yet her problem was still intact.

I have marked that this might be hormonal problem, but I am not sure, so when I got my hands in her biomarker result and her biopsy result, I immediately wanted to confirm it.

My suspect is a bit off, but a bit correlated.

It is found that her hypothyroidism from her past thryoid cancer effect was in post-effect and still intact, this caused her tremendous effect despite having her thryoid cancer removed. This decades of hyperthyroidism in fact has caused inflammation to her stomach caused semi-parment issues of :
• GERD
• symptomps of Myxedema
• Moderate lymphedema

She was also possesed for decade by an entity whih worsening the issues, fortunately she already get it gone out, but her energy body already got messed up, broken but the not broken part are robust (perhaps due to spiritual practice? I don’t get it, maybe this explain why she could listen to fields for hours, but results come slowly)

Me, being in condition where I got some money, tried to afford paypal just solely to get acess on Sapien’s patreon and perhaps I could get Soul core, energy body repair, Lymphatic effusion ones because I thought it could alleviate the issues. I wanna subscribe to Patreon to get fields access, but alas, I need VISA credit card and such. I couldn’t get such stuff due to various legal restriction my family has fallen into. It seems like I couldnt get it despite gathering some amount of money, I couldnt even acess 1$ tier too.

But I am re-iterating my mindset. I hope I could pull it off with free fields, thus I add to her playlist.

(once a day)
• Senescence Cell 1x

(two sessiom a day)
• Anti Cancer 3x
• Lymphatic Drainage 2x
• Cellular Regeneration 3x
• Glutathione 2x

This was her stack.

Early April 2023

Fast forward she could barely exercise, and fortunately my father get her into pranayama and she said she could walk fine with less fatigue, her cancer gone down to 10%, a bit slow but very good.

This is been a hella of up-down journey, I personalky get emotionally abused by my family to recommend such methods and marked as dangerous because its new, boy I don’t even wanna remember what are all rubbish talk ( like stupid researcher nerd ) that they threw at me as “family”. It is tough, but by this result, I got the last laugh, hehe :slight_smile:

Man, I would like to express my deep gratitude for Sapien Medicine Team! I don’t know how to repay you guys, I dont know it all would go without you guys! Please never stop creating, ignore the masses and the so-called morphic creator that doesn’t respect you.

Your works is unparalled!

I hope my mother get well soon and enter better healthy state as quick as possible, whenever I am able to attain Visa card or such, I will make sure to subscribe sir!

I will update if there are any further significant result!
I apologize for any grammar mistake, english is my third language.:pray:t2:

Matur Suksma! (Thank you in Balinese language)
Terimakasih!

Dyaan Vad!

Thank You!

31 Likes

This is MAJOR UPDATE and ask for help

Per Early May 2023

My mother’s cancer’s condition is a bit complex, it seems like the aftereffect of cancer is now surfaced and affect lots of her bio-physicality. Sometime she can get emotional, out of blue. We are talking about situation such as people can converse in warmth then couples minutes later the other person can abuse the person. I was initially thinking this is bipolar, but my deduction doesn’t agree with my millenial-gen z labelling lol, this because her manner really reflects that of anxiety that of I presume of GERD and hormonal issues (p.s. thyroid and adrenals).

• She get fatigue/exhausted easily
  • Whenever she eats, then the foods enter her throat (such as eggs, meats etc) the pain started throbbing her neck parotid area,
  • Whenever she about to get emotional, she feel tense tightening her middle to lower neck, (note she practiced some awareness meditation, thus she able to point it out and she notes to me what was heppening)
  • There were also record of past excessive sugary drinks and chips that worsened her stomach and endocrine, caused acid reflux.

Whenever I played Endocrine System Rejuvenation to her, she said “it is painful”.
We drop lympathic drainage, and I told her to listen to Antioxidant, Glutathione and Celullar regeneration field as means to sped up recovery after periods of aggressive annihilation of the cancer :smiley:

Per Mid May 2023

My mom’s assigned doctor marked that the “holistic” healing that we have been doing already proven significantly effective, we were told that there seem to be issue on the digestive system other than cancer, so food choices will dramatically affect recovery, we were told to use vitamin C and honey as well as it helped a lot for calming the adrenals. Me and my father told not to engage in the emotional disruptive pattern as it seen as a manifesto of disease instead of mental issues, but her recurring emotional distress is not normal that of hormonal issues, it is indicated of OCD and potentially GERD, instead of bipolar.

Other than that, she reported that whenever she listened to fields, there were reactions

• Anti-cancer, she didn’t get the burning feeling there used to be, but more like fatigue as the after effect. Pranayama helped her to regain the energy.
  • Anti-oxidant and Glutathione, she felt her liver get a bit tightened and cramped, moving it a bit upward.
  • Cellular Regeneration, she felt her whole being a bit rejuvenated.

Trusting our keen judgment and with feedback from medical doctor, I decide to drop anti-cancer into 1x listening a day, and will going to add Stomach Regeneration, Liver Regeneration and OCD old field ones for her!

I thought this is all I need, yet, plan doesn’t go in our way.
There were time when my mother visited by uncle and my grandma, instead of getting encouraging word, they dare to talk about past issues and infuriate her, this is humiliation. This, of course, affect her to some degree, but they continued mumbling abusing words even tough my pop already stopped them, this later enraged her and get her triggered her disease and her body in pain. I am in shocked condition, held myself high and shout to them for such lowly act, my pop disengage from violent state and told them to go, they finally go. My mom’s condition however wasn’t well, her recovery seems halted, she used to be able to exercise outside prior, but now she only do Pranayama home.

This is getting confusing man… I know my comment seems a bit rambling all over the place, as… this is getting a bit confusing as I was thinking to not to mindlessly loop YT around her regarding it might also cause EMF radiations, now there are people issues that consciously aware of situation and decide to disturb us, this also coming from relatives, this is infuriating situations ngl I almost cried writing this, I feel like I am not a man…

Do you guys have any ideas how to perform protection? or any advice regarding these issues?
I couldn’t get the empathic shield because neither Gumroad and Patreon doesn’t accept my Bank and PayPal, So I am stuck, I thinking and determined positive way to get it by any means, even if I gotta pay here via forum to Mr Sapien or the moderator any means from official source…

In the meantime, holding to some hope, so I thoroughly played “St.Michael Swords”, “Exorcism”, “Repel Negative Energy” alongside “Atmospheric Vibration Riser” field, I also performed maha mantra japa (practice of repeating mantras) for our protection, yet theses situations felt so discouraging me, and they continue disturbing my family by financial mean and disrupting our assets, despite they have a lot already.

Any help is appreciated guys, It would help a lot :slight_smile:

Dyaan vad
Thank you

P.S. I am still not sure how to properly update the post so I’m using this in the meantime

Hey
For protection, Justice for All and Angelic intercession might help.

For your mom, i also want to recommend
Jing, chi, shen and ojas fields.
For recovery and so on.

Thank you for the recommendation, sir
I’d add to the list for protection :pray:

I’m a bit informed about Ojas, I will add also.
But I’m not sure about Three Treasures, aren’t those are subtle energy in sense energizing the mental and body instead of recovery? Excuse my ignorance, thanks

I used this once a week for preventive measures, I’d add high alkaline diet and dish out sugar and trans fat too, subjectively proven very effective aiding cancer recovery.

2 Likes

Hello Sir, Can you please let me know how often should we listen to this for prevention? Thanking you in advance.

I use it 3x daily, very first thing in the morning after the plasma beach

1 Like

Can I please know how often should we listen for prevention?

2 Likes

I’ve seen in the past twice a week was recommended for prevention.

So I think you can interpret that as two plays in a row, twice a week

6 Likes

As per YT’s description, updated to smart field on 2nd Apr 2022

and the file on Patreon is from 2021.

Could anyone confirm if the file on Patreon is smart field too or just the one on YT?

2 Likes

If the field was updated

(That field gets updated across wherever it is, he doesnt have to upload it again, just like he didnt have to upload it on youtube once updated)

5 Likes

Ok :+1:

2 Likes

HELLO GUYS, MAJOR UPDATE!

Preface

So I have made my mother gone into various routine I have mentioned above, the diet is high alkaline, alas her protein intake that doesn’t create allergy is only via salmon and some type of fish, rich in fiber, iron, vitamins, etc. Her routine involved spiritual practice such performing jaap, and heavy yet dynamic pranayama for 2 x 30 mins a day (yogic practice to infuse prana to each system of body e.g. nervous system, endocrine system, etc etc) – this help her a lot with energy system functioning which also in return benefit her with robust body and able to take Sapien’s field aggressively!

UPDATE

My family and I get her into routine medical checkup since, which include CT Scan, MRI, etc. At start I was able to converse with her and guide her about morphic field from Sapien, she also enthusiast about her health, mental, and spiritual state to become better! This is quite amazing because she used to be so emotional (Endocrine and hormonal disruption) and going into hellish loop of depression

– You know guys, whenever someone diagnosed with cancer, depression are likely going to hit the fan, you can’t give other people hope through mere word, it has to be derived from something tangible, and the person has to be in a state where it can get accepted… this is another ball game on its own, but this is why I truly respect Sapien Medicine team, because these work are unfathomable! I would explain why below.

Recently I wasn’t able to guide her due to work reason, but, her routine still engaged alongside my pop who guide her also. So, long story short, per early of July… she did her checkup as per usual. But, this time we have got the turn for scan after long time since my last post, and you know what?

The board of doctor, even the directors of hospital are shocked by my mom’s recovery!
We did the impossible by turning one of her disease, parotid cancer status, from stage 4 and it’s metastatic state (all of which I just informed recently) which couldn’t be done through surgery… into medically cured!

YES, THE FEROCIOUS CANCER REIGN WAS NO MORE. THE CANCER IS CURED!

It is not expected to come back, there were no metastatic or any other bulsit… its all very clean!

I kid you not, we haven’t even done a single chemo or radiotherapy session!

For sure there were still another disease hanging around (thyroid cancer leftover) and that too shall be annihilated!

Our combined relentless effort, myriad of deep prayer, and Sapien’s amazing work… truly result in a miracle!

I create this post as my token of my gratitude and my family deep reverence for the amazing Sapien Team, and all people here who helped one or another way, to you all, Thank You!

I also do hope this post can be used as inspiration for people to retain, and perhaps recover and reignite their hope, or maybe a simple epiphany that perhaps accepting that good thing can happen to you and to any of us!

All the best!
Dyaan vad,
Thank you

Edit : By the time, I finished writing the post, angel number present itself 22:22 (quote : it is letting you know that good thing are on your way, also : signifies healing and ascension.)

30 Likes

I am exceedingly happy for you and your family. Your mother’s recovery is amazing! It takes dedication and foresight to keep up the ritual of fields when they are unfamiliar. I am so grateful that the outcome is so (seeming) miraculous! Blessings to your mother.
1471962147_1206-233928063

15 Likes

Blessings :white_heart:

9 Likes

Thank you Rose, I’m sure my mother would be grateful for reading your response!

3 Likes