Armor of Light and Glory

This morning I went to a vaccination center to accompany a person and an hour before arriving on site I heard this twice in a row. When I reached the center, I clearly felt the heavy energies of the place, fear and anxiety, but none of them attacked; I also saw staff and doctors looking at me with respect, looking at me from top to bottom, as if they had to find something hidden. In the meantime, I had already started playing The Plasma Flower.

17 Likes

I’ve thought about this before. Thank God Dream is of service to others and not the type to subvert humanity.

8 Likes

How long is this audio?

6:42 min

2 Likes

On Teesprings its for sale and on Rarible its free to play online? DO we have to buy it to make it work or the online version would just as well?

2 Likes

its not on rarible

I burnt the token
I guess they like to keep the old copies, I sent them a message.
I will just scrub the audio

13 Likes

Does the picture (mandala) also has the field in it? Would be great to use it a car I think)

1 Like

No. It does not

2 Likes

anxiously spams audio

2 Likes

Also, is there a difference in potency between rarible and teespring?

1 Like

:clap::clap::handshake::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

The rarible one doesnt work anymore.

Captain is just waiting for them to remove it.

The only one that works is the one on teespring.

Read captain comment above

6 Likes

I didn’t feel/sense a difference between them when I listened to the rarible audio and the teespring audio.

3 Likes

So my feedback is only about Auric Repair :roll_eyes: :smiley:

this is incredible, I also hear this combination, the charisma and glamour create bursts of gold around me,
I can see with the eyes of my imagination, they always appear constantly during the audio playback, as if it were a photographic memory … and when I am in public I realize how brilliant I am, a feeling that I will bless the next person to cross the my way lol

9 Likes

yes, filled in securely :shield:

1 Like

I just bought this audio a few hours ago, for me it seems much stronger than unstopable willpower

12 Likes

I agree, then it is one of those fields that everyone must have; I think I’ll buy it in a few days, it comes in handy in different situations.

4 Likes

What about that hard core mmorpg we are living in guys? :thinking:

Your messages sent me back to Dofus, Wow, and other games I spent too much time spamming as a teenager :laughing:

About the Armor of Light, I am finding it hugely valuable and is now an integral part of my daily listening.

I really feel that I am evolving faster thanks to it, as the system can send bigger challenges at my character (sticking to the mmorpg metaphor) .

Also I can notice much more ease & bravery during public events. I have always been a courageous kind being, but here it feels more aligned and there is more resonance with the groups.

Though, on the downside, l went too much on the brave side, with “surprisingly” some back fires.
I don’t know if this is because of attracting more attention as well, but I am also feeling the effect wearing off just after a couple of hours.

15 Likes

Also if you still feel a little insecure when you’re out imagine you are wearing the armour.

5 Likes