Armor of Light and Glory

I guess he meant that you don’t make excuses anymore, cioé non te la racconti più

yes and more; here we go back to the previous point: act for your goals, having no more excuses, then knowing and being protected, even towards the energy vampires or those who pour out fears, who in turn will see all that come back on themselves, that they projected

3 Likes

Does this work like Karna Kavach?

From the description

1 Like

Karna Kavach was an armor that no weapon could break. Does this field have that energy?

1 Like

Update, been noticing people behaving more submissively towards me in general when this armor is active.

16 Likes

Shaking when writing this still…

I just got to a work get together.

While i was getting ready i felt like playing this and i thought meh i already played it twice this morning, but then i said, nah i still want to so i played it twice.

All of a sudden while on the highway a car came out of nowhere fast and all i remember was the car almost going on 2 tires avoiding like swerving then in two seconds the car was further driving like nothing like probably 150mts ahead.

This was so surreal, the car felt like it drove on its own and that split of a second when avoiding til when driving like nothing happened felt like a quantum jump :exploding_head::flushed:

Wow.

Im so grateful!!

40 Likes

Glad you’re safe, couldn’t imagine the forum without your posts :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Wow, glad you’re ok - keep listening to it!

2 Likes

Interesting. Have you noticed that only in person, or video as well?

Might be time for me to get this

1 Like

So glad u are OK. I love Armor of Light and Glory. I listen to it 2X in the morning and 2X before sleep.

5 Likes

Yes, it derives its energy from not only the myth of Karna’s armor which was created by the Sun Deity but also from various other such myths.

10 Likes

Your HS warned you in time. Really happy that everything went well.

4 Likes

Captain didn’t mention those kind of projectile in the description, this is good to know :sweat_smile: :grin:

You’re rocking it, always following that gut feeling.
Glad you’re ok :pray:

6 Likes

Lol the car didn’t exactly move in two tires but it lift a bit and it felt like that . This field is powerful protective for sure and you know… Dream’s audios always have more elements than what he describes :sunglasses:

I also wear the intercession tag but it was just the way it happened for me to listen again this audio that made me think it played a role :two_hearts:

13 Likes

Wow! Happy that you escaped safe and sound from that near-miss!

And thumbs up to your intuition for pointing to the field before you left.

Looks like it includes protection from anything threatening moving towards you at high velocity!

On my wish list it goes!

6 Likes

well not to overly say it

but…
\

31 Likes

:raised_hands:t3::two_hearts: I love you!!

Thank you

10 Likes

WOW!

How cool i s that!?

Thank you Dream for creating this!

6 Likes

Video too, or even when people text me or message me online. Pretty much all forms of communication, phone calls included. Instant tone change from when the person says hello, to after they hear my voice.

4 Likes