Armor of Light and Glory

I know you’re still finding your way around here, so here’s a pro-tip for you:

Generally, the information where to find the field is included in the first post of the thread for that field. So, when you’re in the thread for that field and you want to know how to obtain it, you can simply scroll up and voilà! there’s your answer! All for you!

6 Likes

I think I know this well-being by now. Desiree just gave the link on her own … I was just asking if this field is still free since someone wrote it was. You know a field could sometimes be free for first play or something like that … just to experience and then buy … just in case … so I asked about that.

4 Likes

What a curious way of saying “thank you.” We do things differently in my country. :man_shrugging:

You’re welcome.

Text is not always the best way of communication… the message you wrote sounded like … it’s already there in the first post obviously… you don’t need to ask … like it’s said in the forum … use the search box. To me finding the source of audio was preliminary like most people so it sounded differently.

But I totally understand you might have meant to give the information literally and I misunderstood.
Thanks for responding well-being.

1 Like

I think @WellBeing is inclining you to be more autonomous on the forum
( which is nice of him, helping people to be more autonomous )

5 Likes

It’s true that I’m all about helping people finding their empowerment. I want that for myself and I want that for everyone I meet who wants that, too (but they get to choose).

However, I simply read the post to which I had replied, saw that Desiree had answered the question with (helpful) facts and saw an opportunity to share a helpful tip that might not have been apparent to our new friend.

A long time ago, a teacher of mine taught me an eye-opening truth: I don’t need anyone to be different so that I can feel better. That was (and, sometimes, still is) a revolutionary idea to me. That’s one of the truths from which I try to live my life, and it can be hard, particularly in a world where almost everyone else is managing their relationships from the opposite perspective of “I need you to be different so that I can feel better.” Outside of my teaching roles (which are not on this forum) I have no desire to correct anyone.

Of course, all of this could just be my Armor of Light and Glory tag speaking. :wink: (See what I did there? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: )

7 Likes

It’s all good Eli :+1:t2:

2 Likes

what are the results from this field? can u tell me please?

Here are some discussions:
Cloaking field
The Book of Cards by Dreamweaver

1 Like

So I bought this last night and listened twice before bed. Yeah. Don’t do that. Had me buzzing for 3 hours trying to go to sleep!

But it’s AMAZING !!!

I am recovering from the Rona, and it’s hard to get going each morning (the advanced healing voltage field is what helped me kick it so I’m finally getting better). But energy is still a struggle.

But this field right here?! I was able to exercise for the first time since getting sick on Christmas !

The Rona has caused so much muscle fatigue. But after playing this, I was like WHAT in the world ?!
The energy was coursing thru my veins. I exercised and there was zero fatigue in my body. I was in shock. I hope this is an affect all the time and not just cuz it’s the first day. Ha
But this was WONDERFUL to feel good for the first time since being sick since Christmas Eve !

It also seemed to make me feel so happy. Like not a care. (And there’s some intense stuff going on in my family). But I felt at such peace ALL day

I hope this continues like this, because that is some of the best $77 I could ever spend.

When you feel like you lost your health for over a month (I was healthy), and to get it back with even BIGGER gains because of these fields, THAT is being rich my friends. Health IS wealth!

Thank you again Sapien!

This field and Advanced Healing Voltage :fire:

7 Likes

Bumping this, best shield protection right now until 3.0 drops

2 Likes

The point of no return is good for jealousy protection

4 Likes

Yes I have that, but I feel like adding it with armor of glory really helps sooth in the protection not just for jealousy, but everything else.

3 Likes

what are you referring to @Rosechalice ?

2 Likes

Such a beautiful description. You certainly have a way with words.

2 Likes

Is this an audio field or tag/image? It does not say audio in the description

First post

1 Like

Yes, but it’s confusing, are all items that says Digital product, audios? Or just some? Because several of them says Audio, such as knight/warrior

Navigator of Awe and armor says Digital product and mentions nothing about audio in the description on teespring. Wanted to make sure there hasn’t been a change or anything

1 Like

From teespring for this:

… your passive listening…

5 Likes

True - question still remains about the confusion between the categories(?) Digital product - Audio

I guess it’s safe to check the forums first to see if it’s an audio or not
I bought this anyway, sounds very promising. Someone mentioned they did not feel affected by toxicity. Does this protect against mental warfare/negativity? Like a “repel negative energy” field

1 Like