New Release: Auto-Mewing (Negentropic)

I’m consciously mewing while listening. Are my tongue and hard palate supposed to feel raw or am I doing something wrong?

2 Likes

Don’t worry. Even if you put slight pressure. This field will do it automatically. I can assure that because for the last couple of months. I been lazy with hard mewing. But I kept getting results with this. It also widen a bit of my manible.

So just listen 2 times a day and enjoy the continues benefits.

4 Likes

Will this help with a recessed maxilla?

2 Likes

I think so froggy.

Hang on, this will press an energetic tongue against the palate even though my flesh tongue is on the floor of my mouth?

Yes. But try to keep it on your plate so it goes even faster and strengthen the muscles even more.

1 Like

It’s working well.
Jawline is popping, face has more definition. Will continue using it :two_hearts:

8 Likes

How long have you used it, and did you also mew?

1 Like

3x a day since it was released. no I tried but I couldn’t do it before

4 Likes

Oh, great results man. Keep trying to mew, it will compound the effects.

4 Likes

This field is giving me a greek god masculine jaw, this is no fcking joke, love this field

To make myself more “attractive” I listen to this and the nose symmetry field

12 Likes

Does this also fix a recessed maxilla?

2 Likes

Overtime it can

1 Like

Thanks! Fingers crossed

So I have been trying a few times to listen and get some feeling in my face from listening to this, without mewing myself (yet). I might have had two moments where I actually felt something, from 50+ attempts. I’ve tried the subconscious limits dissolver, quads 11th booster, both without results. I’m thinking maybe it has something to do with my face/mouth position. Could anyone elaborate on that? In what way do I position my tongue and/or teeth so that I feel this thing?

It is AUTO mewing, so u dont have to do anything but listen 2-3 times/day for it to work.

Just listen daily and be committed to it.

You dont have to try to “feel” anything, having sensations is nice, but not necessary.

9 Likes

Can I use it overnight?

3 Likes

So this field make the maxilla move foward with the muscle toning ? + Negentropic manner so it’s garanted it will be beautiful.

4 Likes

I used this field, the effects are far too powerful and pronounced for me personally. I only used it 3x for 5 days, but it was close to nearly transforming my entire facial structure to the point where my face changed entirely, so I stopped listening to it and won’t listen to it again. It happened so quickly. The first 2 days were okay though, the slight changes in bone structure help support the rest of my face. Now waiting for my face to reset back to normal, I know it might take a month or two.

7 Likes

I think it depends on who you are and whether you like the changes, I use the field every day and I’ve been loving the changes on me.

3 Likes