New Release: Auto-Mewing (Negentropic)

Thats fine i will check his patreon out but he has a small channel compared to other creators does his fields work?

Omggggg thank you sapienā€‹:sob::sob::sob::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I just canā€™t thank you enough :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

Thank you i will test it out

1 Like

Itā€™s never too late! I am 30, and Iā€™ve been mewing for 1 year with fantastic results. I immediately started using this audio today haha. Anything I can do to further the progress Iā€™ve been seeing is great. Practice falling asleep with your tongue in the correct position. Thatā€™s what I do, and my progress has been unreal.

7 Likes
1 Like

Hey guys letā€™s try to keep this thread on topic relevant to sapiens fields and leave this discussion for the other channels thread :)

19 Likes

I really hope it does ;-) since forward maxilla growth is absolute key to facial attractiveness. Starting my long term experiment today :blush:

1 Like

Hope you get results i will be trying it too

So as I understand this field will either put your tongue into the right position without you doing much effort, OR, it will stimulate a push to the upper inner mouth area as if the tongue would be in the right position.

Letā€™s wait for the official description for the details. Until then, no need to wait ā€“ this field will be strongly beneficial either way.

3 Likes

I think it does both to be honest, Iā€™ve found it a lot easier to hold good tongue posture than ever before and i feel my front teeth (i have an overbite) pushed back as if I had good tongue posture for a long time

I personally believe i have an over bite due to bad tongue posture and whenever i mew for long spurts of time without fail i feel as if it where pushed back and i feel the pressure against it

Also my face already looks different, i looped this field a whole lot, probably like 30-50 minutes idk, really happy with this field! Iā€™m happy with everything :D

13 Likes

Yeah, Mewing it is not about just about having the tongue fully aligned and pushed to the roof of the mouth, but the upper and lower teeth have also to be exactly right above each other at the same time (so without over-bite or under-bite).

Dope field.

I understood mewing and its benefits for a while, but I never stayed dedicated.

I like that this is automated and as you continue doing it, the habit will develop automatically.

Also, this helps move the back of the tongue and helps in swallowing correctly, which are both very important parts of the process that are often neglected

1 Like

I donā€™t think thatā€™s how it works bro, you just have to lightly close your teeth and thatā€™s it

For example my top front teeth are at an angle, not pointing straight down, if they where I wouldnā€™t have an over bite, if i where to do it in your said fashion i would have an unnatural jaw placement with air pockets in my mouth, if i suck out all the air that would either leave my tongue in between my upper and lower row of teeth or if I tried hard to keep it only on the roof of my mouth, my cheek would get sucked in between my teethā€¦ Both options would cause the side row of my teeths to get pushed inwards at an angle

I tried to explain this the best way possible lol

All my teeth are aligned except for my front teeth

5 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

I love you so much right now. I was like let me try 3 times. Nah, now that someone else did it, I will as well! hahaha.

Teeth placement isnā€™t important when practicing mewing because the act of mewing (or the automated audio) will correct your teeth over time. Itā€™s better to just place your tongue in the correct posture and relax your mouth closed. Mewing helps align teeth straight and fixes overbites and underbites.

11 Likes

Iā€™ve waited so long for this! Thanks! :heart:

11 Likes

We can tell, welcome back!

8 Likes

Lol, this is such a strange field. I feel like I normally have good ā€œtongue postureā€ but this field gives my tongue a mind of its own. Which is the idea, of course. But itā€™s still a pretty funky experience :laughing:

15 Likes

Now I only want Teeth Alignment and gap remover.

6 Likes

maybe we can name it Plasma Invisilign

7 Likes