Bedtime Stories (for little ones)

These are designed to create a small protection bubble while being played, helps you to relax while providing a nourishing love and support.

Great for kids, but no reason why an older person won’t enjoy a story before bed.

Album contains three stories:

• There Be Bees
  • The Butterfly Nest
  • Searching For a Lost Sister

Patreon Link

34 Likes

Wooooooow…
This is spectacular!
Power nap… ;)

20 Likes

Maybe Dream is hinting at a new Eternity field to bring us back to being a kid??

9 Likes

I’m not a kid but I’ll give it a go tonight :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I was at work and during lunch, got curious and heard the first story. The energy felt very cozy, snuggly and I have been giggling a lot since then lol…

20 Likes

Everyone has a child inside them.

9 Likes

I hope not in the literal sense :slight_smile:

6 Likes

the narrator of The Butterfly Nest sounds a lot like the guy who voices the intense and dramatic movie trailers lol

1 Like

There Be Bees has an ecological dystopia thing going on. Works like The Hobbit in that a “bedtime story” starts the worldbuilding for a larger-scale epic, and one more people should probably pay attention to. I think there’s a nod to the misattributed Einstein quote.

“If the bee disappeared off the surface of the globe then man would only have four years of life left. No more bees, no more pollination, no more plants, no more animals, no more man.”

Nice springboard for further discussion on colony collapse disorder, how all beings function in an ecosystem, how humans can cause or save endangered species, and how we’re all hurtling towards a devastating climate change (melting permafrost releasing ancient diseases, for one). Makes me think of Greta Thunberg’s How Dare You speech.

3 Likes

“In a world… Where no bug dares the unexplored…
One sleepy butterfly…
One enticing mushroom…”

(explosion sounds, quick montage of dramatic character shots with stirring music, orchestra crescendoes then drops into a quiet, chilling strain)

COMING THIS SUMMER

5 Likes

“Fill in the ballon of your tummy…
The ballon of your tummy getting bigger and bigger…”

Just after PTSD field things :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Sandy is the biggest butterfly you have ever seen… :zzz:

2 Likes

Can’t wait to start using this. :pray::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

You a Bebi now?

Lol joking i remember i played it twice when they came out and i slept so cozy and good

3 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Social General