Capital Governance

Oh i just remembered something very important.

As the days passed within the 2 last weeks and i was realizing the potential taking shaped, i had short here and there bursts of anxiety haha it wasnt bad and it was enjoyable because it was like happy nervousness of the big thing that it was opening in front of me, so fast (no negative thoughts etc because of other fields and tags) but like understanding the big responsibility and big days ahead. Some decisions that could shake ppls comfort zone etc etc
I knew i had to rise and empower myself for the mini storms about to come with the changes, i thought of playing again Knight but i still felt i needed something more and faster. ( i will def play Knight again every some days too)

So i remembered this beauty :relieved: :

I put it as phones background like 3 days ago.
And let me tell you… those teeth came out and gave me that non stop full confidence im going for my thing that is ready kinda vibe :sunglasses: and its what put me forward to take on that new chance.
I look at it for a few minutes every some time.

So throwing it out there in case you feel the same at some point, its a great combo, or from now so youll be even more unstoppable.

16 Likes

sensational, excellent, good!

3 Likes

17 posts were merged into an existing topic: Sharing purchased fields with family members?

Beautiful @anon46520955 and a very detailed description. It gives me hope :pray:

6 Likes

Thank you @anon46520955, for such a wonderfully detailed review. You dissipated all hesitations I had regarding how this field would fit in my life. Your earlier review had already piqued my interest, I’m now completely convinced. This field is now at the top of my wishlist :+1:

The other day, I was thinking about this field and how people would joke about our Captain creating a negentropic wallet to be able to easily buy all the wonders he offers us. I suppose this field is his take on it … and what an incredible one ! :star_struck: Thank you, @Captain_Nemo !

6 Likes

Also for me, trying to apply all his suggestions

Sometimes as a joke I had made this request

let’s say that you have to get there as a mentality, so in addition to this it would need Million Dollar Empire Mindset, so this could be what comes closest to that concept, always a good rod, skill and mentality of the good fisherman

3 Likes

@anon46520955, you have such a wonderful way with words that you are seriously detrimental to my bank account! :laughing:

I was hesitating to purchase this field straight away because I have already invested in many wonderful fields and I’m feeling I’ve just barely scratched the surface with them, but then, there is a reorganisation in my company and I am being forced to leave my beloved client and take on a more boring managerial role.
This does not sit well with me at all so, although I am way out of my comfort zone, I am very keen to explore new avenues.
This field seems absolutely essential in helping me.

Going right at the top of my purchase list for May!

Thank you again guys for all your wonderful reviews! And thank you Captain for providing such help! :pray: :pray: :pray:

12 Likes

I am actually in favor of your bank account :sunglasses:

Go for it :muscle:t3:

13 Likes

You’re absolutely right! My bank account will thank me, and you at the end! :grin:

10 Likes

Thank you @anon46520955, you rock :100::100::100:
Gave me (and many others I believe) the extra push to take it seriously.

8 Likes

For all who have heard this, it is useful to listen to it along with Ego Dissolver and Subc. Limits Diss.
in the same stack?

2 Likes

As soon as I got my paycheck, transferred some money into the children’s college funds. I’d like them to focus on school without worrying about loans or debt. I’m not obligated to do so, as their dad is supporting them well enough, but I’ll try to regularly add to the pot as I am able. They can use it for braces or whatever when the time comes.

The rest of the money I blew on Sapienmedicine stuff, some fields and the water chargers.:sweat_smile:

I have a little bit I’m setting aside for retirement.

I’m thankful to have gotten accepted for the full scholarship I mentioned last time, and the course starts next week. I hope it will give me the confidence to pursue making a side hustle out of my hobbies. So I can buy more fields lol.

Effects so far: minimized impulse to shop out of boredom. Always asking myself first if it’s something that deprecates in value over time. There’s a voice that says “Who am I trying to impress?” when wanting to buy unnecessary items. Drawn to investing in things that might be more expensive upfront but will be long-term good value (BIFL = buy it for life), as well as good for the environment.

21 Likes

Yasss you feel this from day one right? :partying_face:

Super happy for you. And i await my invitation :heart_eyes::fire:

6 Likes

Yes! Those are a must in any stack if you dont have SLR tag

4 Likes

Some similar effects on my side :)

• Cutting on small expenses and consuming (even) more reasonably.
  • Selling some of my stuff I am not attached to.
  • Some reminders on how abundance within a capitalist society works

But mostly I had many interesting ideas for the new job I am starting on officially next week.
Also some business opportunities I could relate to it.

I have a hunch also that I might get some “free” or cheaper stuff soon (you know how rich or “powerful” people barely pay for anything?).
Like, for a present scenario I need to change my phone and I am feeling deep that if I’m being patient I’ll get a good one for a good price.

14 Likes

Can anyone further explain this part?

1 Like

This field :

pushes you
Inspires you
Advices you (yeah like if there was someone advising you)
Shows you different options
New approaches
Clears the path
Put you in the right place at the right moment

All this so you can:

Read more
Learn more
Study/research more
Use your time better
Wake up earlier
Be more organized
Plan better
Spend money consciously
Save up
Dream bigger
Etc

BUT

If you dont hoop on to the opportunities that show up
If you dont jump aboard
If you dont hook yourself to the momentum that this brings every day
If you acknowledge all the hints and signs but ignore them
If you delay
Etc

Then… itll take longer and slower to go big

We are always at choice at the end of the day.

29 Likes

Small update: I had been thinking of finding a phone number to use for business purposes, as I don’t want to mix it with my personal line. Yesterday I had a bit of luck and found a “good” number that was available. Easy to remember, and in local superstition, something with a favorable combination of 2, 3, 6, 8, and 9s, and no 4s. I’ll try to get an old phone repaired so I can use that number with that phone.

It’s small thing but makes me feel that things are moving along.

Basically (related to the question above), if you have a dream, unless you have actionable goals, it’s just a cloud. You also have to start breaking down your big project into the small baby steps to reach your goal, and aim to do a bit each day.

12 Likes

Amen.

The benefit of this field tho is that it almost shoves it down your throat haha i mean the info, the clarity, the chances etc otherwise who would need this field if i just have to sit and write down my plan? Thats all we heard everywhere. But the difference with this, is that it doesnt let you have tranquility hahaha until you do it, but once you get accustomed to get up and do the thing or make that call or find that info etc… ahh its where the magic starts rapidly showing up… like the field says “ohhhh you seem ready and willing? Okay… hold on tight because the journey to your new life to never look back to the old one is about to begin” :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

Yes. :joy: Almost like it gives you the things you need so you have no excuse to sit on your butt and complain. It asks you, what do you want, and what do you need to get it?

You: I need this, but…
Field: (poof) here. What else?
You: I would also have to–
Field: (poof) done. And?
You: uh, I guess I could already start.
Field: You better.

17 Likes