New Release: Cho Ku Rei Full Reiki Empowerment

" This powerful audio automates the following energetic process:

Clears and opens your crown chakra

Clears and opens your aura

Draws the Cho Ku Rei Reiki symbol for physical energetic healing and Reiki energy in light in each of your chakras (including soul star, earth star, bindu point, all three wing chakras on each side, palms, and feet)

Establishes you as a pillar of light between Earth and Heaven via the soul star and earth star chakras

Brings down a Metatron’s Cube of Cho Ku Rei made perfect for you from your soul star chakra, and keeps it traveling up and down the pillar of light

Channels Cho Ku Rei directly into you and your now expanded pillar of light

This will only fully activate for the buyer.

You can use it remotely by adding the person’s name to the end of the file, thusly: “Cho Ku Rei Full Reiki Empowerment - Wilhelm Reich.mp3” or by adding a folder named “Cho Ku Rei Full Reiki Empowerment - Targets” to the folder where your audio file is located. In this case it is not necessary to rename the file, as this folder will automatically be used. Lastly, you can create a .txt file named “Cho Ku Rei Full Reiki Empowerment - Targets.txt” and add names to it. In all cases photos of locations, street addresses, GPS coordinates, etc can be used. Use your imagination!

If you use it remotely, it will also work locally, so if you are a Reiki practitioner, you will subconsciously be called upon to assist in the healing. Many higher selves will just do so automatically. So this is a huge booster for Reiki sessions, as well as being quite powerful on its own.

Remember that in most cases you want to ask permission before using this on people.

I use Cho Ku Rei for:
Opening the light of Reiki within your body

Physical Healing

Aura strengthening and growth

Chakra balancing

And as part of every standard Reiki session

It can be combined with Sei Hei Ki for emotional/mental healing (important for physical traumas that effect your mental state), or Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen for healing across space and time (particularly useful for past traumas and past-life stuff).

Purging is possible, especially for those new to Reiki.

Use it to unlock powerful “light” energy for healing before or after any other form of Reiki, including products and sessions by different creators."

5 Likes

I purchased this 8 days ago, when I first listened to it I felt some energy going thru my legs. I know it’s doing something to me energetically, I think it makes other audio work better, that’s all I can say for now.

3 Likes

That’s the Sei Hei Ki Audio for emotional and mental healing. This one is Cho Ku Rei for physical healing and was just released.

I definitely feel the boost effect with all in their own way. Continuous use of Cho Ku Rei (this audio) gave mild flu-like effects, Sei Hei Ki gave me an emotional purge, and Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen made me remember some situations to the point I literally couldn’t sleep until I dealt with them energetically (but apparently cleared some stuff out because I experienced the energies I was working with that night more viscerally than I ever had before).

Thank you for your purchase!

BTW, if you still your mind you’ll feel them going through each of your chakras. This can be very fast or very slow depending on your blockages.

3 Likes

Oh yeah, I just realized I got them mixed up. Interesting testimony. I will be adding this audio to my list of future purchases💯

2 Likes

A tip I have not included in the description: these audios open the channels for you to channel Reiki automatically, drawing the symbols in light in your palm chakras. You can easily charge objects with the field of the desired symbol (and at least some of the full field will be included).

I would say if you wanted to create a permanent fully fielded item, place it on/between speakers for 24 hours with this audio, place it between your hands for one full play, and then use either Sapien’s old or new field booster on it. That would be fully bonded to you and perform the energy work on command “Sei Hei Ki Full Reiki Empowerment Activate”.

1 Like

Oh okay, thanks for the tips!:100:

I have this bookmarked so I don’t forget it, I think this would pair well with Sei Hei Ki.

1 Like

What does “opens your aura” mean?

2 Likes

This opens you up to receive energy, starting with your crown chakra before performing the download.

2 Likes

Updated link to Enlightened States.

This was designed to grow and absorb and multiply Cho Ku Rei that is sent to it. It has undergone a very nice upgrade (the words I spoke immediately after turning it on post-upgrade are only permitted to be typed in the venting thread). If you’ve already bought it, please try it again and report the results of the newly absorbed Cho Ku Rei Reiki session. I’d love to see others’ comparisons.

Note: NFTs that do Reiki with me include Caladrius, The Divine Grandma, and The Negentropic Dragon. They are included in the “allies and servitors” call, along with a host of others.

I do believe this should be a regular thing. Instead of passively upgrading by doing Reiki with the field, I will do sessions directly into the field. And, of course, it will purify and absorb the Cho Ku Rei. After a dozen sessions, it could well be like the old version plus me and the crew doing Reiki on you a dozen times simultaneously. We will soon find out!

1 Like