New Release: Cognitive and Memory Enhancement

WooOoOO-HoOooOoOOoOO!!! :heart:

5 Likes

had to get it :smiley:

4 Likes

Bet all those items make you look like a rapstar :laughing:

5 Likes

@Samurai Maybe you already thought about it but did you try to boost the lucid dreaming card into oblivion? lol. I boosted the energy expansion 1 time and I can clearly feel the difference so maybe with a stronger stimulation before bed and looping the field from gumroad it could help you.

4 Likes

Thanks for your help but no need bro, the remade Theta audio combined with the gumroad lucid dreaming one works well.

Lucid dreaming isn’t really a problem, the problem is stabilizing it and not waking up lol.

Gotta practice.

5 Likes

Your swords bro? consoles get upgraded over time, but swords man…
I have a cane sword and an old claymore from back in the day.

10 Likes

I’m not sure if what you’re saying is positive or negative but I got that info straight from the FAQ on the website. Sorry if I did wrong I didn’t mean it

Why are you not creating customs or wooden pendants anymore?

We were getting too many orders and we could barely keep up. Only one of us can create fields and I just handle the orders really. I can create energy fields to extent but it’s never as fine tuned and as organic as dream makes them. Creating fields also takes a lot of energy and focus so doing so, would take a lot of time and energy out of his day. He also takes his time with each order and makes sure not to rush any to mess with the quality. Due to this, orders have taken a lot longer to fulfill in the past several months.

So, slowly he has been creating the Teespring energy pendants to phase out the creation of wooden pendants. We will still create some new fields that will be sold in limited quality on our new specially handmade pendants. These don’t sell as quickly and if they do, it’s at a pace that we can handle so we will continue to do things like this from now on.

@SC448 I think Dream meant to reply to @Philip_Weiss about his post instead of replying to you. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Thanks bro for clearing that up. I thought I pissed Dream off and he was going to hunt me down with a cane sword in one hand and a claymore in the other lol

12 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: (10 characters limit)

2 Likes

Lol… that is quite a picture!

12 Likes

:laughing::laughing:!

1 Like

Lmao :joy: Dream is going to come into your dreams like Freddy and get ya … watch out

7 Likes

Have you tried subliminals for lucid dreaming? I tried boosters, had no intention of lucid dreaming, and got some of the best lucid dreams possible

1 Like

I don’t trust subliminals bro, I know they work but not risking it.

SapienMed is all I use.

6 Likes

Yeah, I understand why bro

I think i got some degree of ADHD myself and just figured out not long ago after extreme self reflection. Will def use the Attention focus video from now on.

1 Like

The image he put on the tag is just dope. Really appreciate his taste in art

5 Likes

Do you still have all them? lol

1 Like

LOL…Yeah, not just any ol’ bracelet! It’s a special one mf’s! :laughing:

3 Likes