Corpus Spiritus Digital Tarot Deck

This was an endeavor that took quite a few months to finish. There will also be a print version of the deck, created to deeply offer the entire set of archetypes from each card in the tarot, to provide a far more accurate and interactive experience of the tarot for seasoned or new users alike. This digital version you can buy and print yourself to use while we work on getting the physical version made. Please enjoy this creation while you discover new worlds with the corpus spiritus tarot deck. Disclaimer, the majority of characters in this deck are based on the original European style from the historical perspective of tarot. (Invented in Italy in the 1840s) With the addition of a few changes to add the introduction of cultures from a historical perspective. I have been made to understand that radicalized people will not appreciate this, so do not purchase if that is the case.

https://sapien-medicine.creator-spring.com/listing/corpus-spiritus-digital-deck?product=1277

22 Likes

Just thought I would share, I had them print over at makeplayingcards.com and they came out amazing.

46 Likes

They look awesome! Are they a matte finish?

Please tell the type of paper and finish you used.

7 Likes

PC100126-05A

Preview Design Your Own Tarot Cards Playing Cards
2.75"x4.75" (70Ă—120mm) (78 cards)

Card stock: (M31) Linen

Card finishing: Gloss finish

Packaging: Plain purple velvet bag

13 Likes

Captain did say he would at some point release his own physical card version that would have some extras added to it, so this is to tide me over.

It did take three weeks to get the order.

8 Likes

I almost had an order in to a place then discovered it wouldn’t be shipping until the end of January.

4 Likes

The number at the top appears to have gotten cut off a bit but still I love how they turned out.

4 Likes

Do you feel that is the right thickness for you? That’s the hardest bit to figure out.

3 Likes

Ohh no, I read Captain saying he might take these down eventually!

@Scribe These are really awesome btw! I printed mine out but finally started to use them like 4 or 5 days ago, and I’ve been tripping ever since haha that King of Pentacles has been following me everywhere! :D

Just last night I was doing a reading on something, and then as I laid the cards out and looked at them i just suddenly had that rushhh of information and well the answers were too…realistic :D

So it was just crying time for me haha, but these cards were comforting me like nothing in the world mattered but the messages they carried and their importance to the situations in my life.

And then right after my mom came in and saw me lol so I pretended like nothing was there while having it in my head and shuffling the cards mindlessly… and each card that dropped out of that deck was exactly what i was thinking about! it was crazy haha

They kept showing me new perspectives as each card fell out, while they were reflective of my thoughts they were also the other side that I needed to understand.

These cards are insane man haha I’m glad to see them looking nicely printed out like that!!

10 Likes

Wow, they really did come out great! Thanks for showing us.
Those are plastic? Because that’s the material I wanted

4 Likes

Where did he say this? I’ll get them right now if that’s the case

5 Likes

last night on the other thread!! Go!

5 Likes

I only have one other deck. The original Hermetic Deck from the 1970’s, not the newer mass produced facsimile. The thickness feels the same.

5 Likes

Linen, gloss.

5 Likes

Would you wait for his deck to come out or grab this now?

4 Likes

I remember him mentioning that the back of the physical cards when they do come out will have a field on it too but didn’t say what :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I see sapien I buy buy buyyy…i don’t wait haha

5 Likes

Yeah he did, I had a guess it would be an “extra divination”…but that’s just my mind, captain has better things, always :D

3 Likes

it works to tie in all the archetypes and enhance the divination,
all of the cards individual inputs, and it parses it coherently and then some.
and then some more.

24 Likes

i don’t know how to say that’s what i thought haha but here i am :'D

4 Likes