Cosmo-Volt

I’ll write this all in about a week on my official review but so far:

-Better quality sleep
-Cleaner energy through the day
-Pains from old injuries disappearing
-Even better mood than usual (Im already full of joy but it’s different I get these waves of appreciation to be alive)
-Soreness recovers fast

28 Likes

Very nice I dig that

5 Likes

I share with you my experience with this sound.

I had a fractured left elbow in 1994. Some time after the operation and the period of wearing plaster part of my forearm, from my elbow to my little finger (little finger) lost sensitivity. Surely nerve damaged during the operation.
To tell you to the point that once I put my hand on the side on a very hot radiator, a few hours later I had a big blister on my little finger. I didn’t feel anything. I had lost the skin and the nail which was deformed. Not very pretty to see.

I am having difficulty contracting this little finger. When it’s cold my finger gets stiff. Very difficult to unfold it.

After listening to the sound a few times, I have my little finger which makes small contraction movements. It’s funny but at night it’s awkward to sleep :smile:.

Maybe there is a repair being done on this area of ​​my arm. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ll keep you posted :wink:

28 Likes

Thank you for sharing! That’s amazing!

7 Likes

A local (very old) restaurant near me just got a notice that NYC is going into lockdown next week. Only delivery and carry out.

4 Likes

Aka Intense Meditation Boot Camp time :slight_smile:

We should all do daily Sapien Mass Meditation sessions… That stuff is pure magic

12 Likes

Oh wow, we are exactly in that state. And we are also not allowed to travel more than 150 miles.

1 Like

Man, you’re kind of close to me lol. I live in Oregon. You ever drive up to Mt. Shasta area? @Maoshan_Wanderer

3 Likes

I used to!!! Many times!! Lately time has been a luxury :sweat: Amazing energy out there…

3 Likes

:thinking:

3 Likes

Haha I meant in terms of being able to travel, do a dark retreat etc.

May be, one day, when I retire early after having made a billion thanks to Mind Settings :sunglasses:

An ancient Sanskrit saying says - udaranimittam bahukrtavesham - for the sake of the tummy, we wear a lot of costumes, some willingly, many unwillingly…

When the state of mind is not dwelling in the state of survival for a significant part of the day, I think a lot more things become possible. Hopefully, some day for me :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Sanskrit! Reminded me of one of my favorite Thich Naht Hanh pages…

11 Likes

What a great man! :pray:

In 2014 or 2015, he was in San Francisco, UCSF hospital, recovering from a grave illness. We heard about it and I lived close by. I did not even know where exactly he was, but I would sit outside every day and meditate, feeling happy that he was there somewhere in that large building.

And one day, I was sitting on a bench below a tree and meditating, on my way home after work and suddenly a wheelchair stopped right in front of me. There he was! I was shocked because he had steered the nurse towards me… He smiled and gazed deeply, like he was looking through me, and held out his hand, which I touched and boom, he was gone! Easily, one the most memorable experiences in my life.

37 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer Wow! what an amazing story. Thanks for sharing! His teachings have definitely helped shaped me into the person I am today.

11 Likes

That’s such a cool story!

8 Likes

In my zen lineage, we recognise (from his insights) that this man is probably one of the most enlightened beings to have walked the Earth for a long time. You were so blessed!

13 Likes

These days mostly we see jihvanimittam :stuck_out_tongue: :joy: (tongue sake) which brings trouble… lol

1 Like

So that explains why I woke up after 12 hours of sleep yesterday, had breakfast and went back to bed again for a long nap. And why I’m craving lots of food.

8 Likes

yep, it’s working on smth

5 Likes

So is it this audio thats making me so hungry :Z

i have ate so much already and its only 11:45am in UK London

10 Likes