De-Inhabiter Combo

Requirements include: knowing Dream from like 12+ years ago and knowing your shit about how these things work :man_shrugging:
aka…there’s not a "list’ to sign up for and ask to be put on.
Let’s not start making this a whole thing…
Be grateful he’s releasing this stuff at all.

25 Likes

I like it too … :purple_heart:

3 Likes

It’s like taking shower without taking shower :shower:
I know what feeling fresh means this give it back to me…
for moment I remembered summer in my younger years with that pure simple happiness.

18 Likes

Yes exactly!
That’s a great way to describe it! :100:

15 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :100:

10 Likes

Yes, thank you for everything you’ve been releasing, Dream! Thank you to everyone who’s contributed too!

So many truly amazing releases recently that Dream has spent his own valuable time on, even when he was meant to be taking a much earned vacation! :pray:

18 Likes

Similar to the Curse removal audio, does the everyday person need something like this? I personally don’t think I’ve ever been under the influence other entities…of course I don’t know, but it made me wonder.

11 Likes

@Captain_Nemo and everyone on this forum! Thank you! I love you! Happy New Year! I drank a bottle of champagne, but it’s still true :slight_smile:

17 Likes

13 Likes

So audio number 2 still the same as the Exorcism, it’s not an upgrade? Just got the combo :partying_face: :yum:

7 Likes

Yeh ye! same to you.
lets have a great new year.
dec-08-2017-12-05-15-1512752829
Make it so

32 Likes

Hey @Captain_Nemo out of all your amazing fields which one would you suggest would be perfect to play at midnight starting the new year?

4 Likes

fast acting deep sleep thingy

29 Likes

Mass Meditation Video
Love Graviton
Plasma Flower

The usual suspects.

17 Likes

Perfect! Thank you Captain :heart:

…sweet dreams :sleeping:

10 Likes

Did you just call yourself an entity? :face_with_hand_over_mouth::joy:

17 Likes

Who Wants to Win 100,000 points?! *

Who wants to go down to their local bar and play the De-Inhabiter track a few times and see what happens?

*(Offer Limit one bonus points per forum member. Must be used in one transaction. Minimum required purchase subject to Exclusions. Redemption of Bonus Points offer also subject to Exclusions. Exclusions: taxes, prior purchases, gift cards, extended warranties, licenses, or services. These bonus points can only be redeemed in the country of Neutral Moresnet.)

24 Likes

unfortunately it can not be realized in a local bar due to the total quarantine in my country.
but over time, I think, I will try to play this field in my “benevolent” team (at the workplace).
I think there will be a fire :slight_smile:

6 Likes

It would be worth trying together with Plasma Flower

5 Likes

I once played the Exorcism Rite video from the Dream Seeds channel at a friends house who drinks a lot. In that apartment there were many parties where people were drinking a lot, actually the most of the people who were there are alcoholics.

After I played the Exorcism video the atmosphere became much lighter somehow, like a heaviness was lifted from there. My guess is that the De-Inhibitor track played in a bar would have a similar effect.

My question is wouldn’t the Plasma Flower also have a similar effect? Does the plasma flower also remove entities or it just depatterns the negativity?

16 Likes