De-Inhabiter Combo

unfortunately it can not be realized in a local bar due to the total quarantine in my country.
but over time, I think, I will try to play this field in my “benevolent” team (at the workplace).
I think there will be a fire :slight_smile:

6 Likes

It would be worth trying together with Plasma Flower

5 Likes

I once played the Exorcism Rite video from the Dream Seeds channel at a friends house who drinks a lot. In that apartment there were many parties where people were drinking a lot, actually the most of the people who were there are alcoholics.

After I played the Exorcism video the atmosphere became much lighter somehow, like a heaviness was lifted from there. My guess is that the De-Inhibitor track played in a bar would have a similar effect.

My question is wouldn’t the Plasma Flower also have a similar effect? Does the plasma flower also remove entities or it just depatterns the negativity?

16 Likes

Plasma Flower = Field of Life
Me: Man this place has to many alcoholics in it
Plasma Flower: Throw me on and visualize a better environment
Me: DUH!

9 Likes

Was wondering the same.
Maybe coupled with Exorcism rite or the Curse one.

(Trying to save money on fields that I’ll only use once or twice :laughing:)

4 Likes

Yes. Similar but different

Ok… you’ve twisted my arm.

Who Wants to Win Another 100,000 points?! *

Who wants to go down to their local bar and play the Plasma Flower track a few times and see what happens?

*(Offer Limit one bonus points per forum member. Must be used in one transaction. Minimum required purchase subject to Exclusions. Redemption of Bonus Points offer also subject to Exclusions. Exclusions: taxes, prior purchases, gift cards, extended warranties, licenses, or services. These bonus points can only be redeemed in the country of Neutral Moresnet.)

7 Likes

I will do it, no worries

11 Likes

lol was waiting for you to respond…

you have to be able to GET into a bar (legally) to win the points :rofl:

15 Likes

7 Likes

Hmmmmph

11 Likes

:joy:
If he can pull this off or has a fake ID good enough to pass, then I’ll allow it.

7 Likes

I’m in! Any more fields to play? Haha i just got a job at a bar/restaurant as a bouncer, i got a “work stack” lol the de inhabiter is included! (Oops, I don’t have the plasma flower…yet! Soon though!)

16 Likes

Perfect… be glad to hear your report.

8 Likes

:rofl:

5 Likes

Stash Environmental Energy Transformers all over the place!

11 Likes

Please update us :blush:

3 Likes

Be happy to hear your reports!

6 Likes

I wish! Haha i won’t have the book till after February or March!

Great idea man!

7 Likes

De inhabiter it was like prana swirls up pulling out the spirit inside my physical body

But no parasite inside my body now Because I participated the tunning fork course before . sent my nemesis to the light

They used to stuck in my heart , back and throat chakra. So much pain when pulled out (women, man , big snake )

Negative entity frequency is more powerful than the youtube version that Saipen used to post it before 5 years ago

Its like more frequency extended version

Like yelling at stray spirit go out of my place dont fucked up with me

Exorcism rite 2.0 is the same version on Dreamseed channel

Praying to saint Micheal to show him light in your place. make your place lighter

But less powerful than De inhabiter if that spirit 1000 years age plus like Hermit (ฤาษี)

25 Likes

Yes!

That’s right.

Glad you seeing immediate results!
Thank you! :pray:

13 Likes