Emotional Mastering Protocol

Bruh… it’s in the first post

Yes, it will compliment the energy course nicely

6 Likes

Ah bruh sorry I’m blind

6 Likes

Not so much since you whipped me in chess

9 Likes

Doesn’t really influence neurotransmitters. It is electric stimulation on the control areas of the brain (like the hippocampus) and the stomach/heart emotional pathways areas, causing them to charge and shock eachother. This is how the brain connects electrical signals, wires these two parts of the bodies together.

34 Likes

And yes, this goes perfectly along with the energy course. I’d say if you do get it and go for another run of the course, do Body Primer, EMP, Energy Sensitivity then Healer Primer.

35 Likes

thank you!

i was just thinking about doing another run of the course.

your answer is much appreciated!

10 Likes

Thank you very much Sam!.

As soon as I finish protocol I will be enrolling in the course for sure.
I will get this audio to supplement with my health in the meantime :hugs:

8 Likes

I’ve been listening to this for the past 4-5 days and I thought I’d share my results so far.

So, I’m already very energy sensitive… The energy course itself awakened my emotional current to levels its never been before. Took me time to get ahold of my emotions as I would react to things far too strongly sometimes. So I didn’t expect too much to happen to me with this audio.

But, within the first two listens, I was experiencing vertigo. Reality became intense. And I was thinking… damn, this is wild lol. Life became more vivid and I felt more of myself than I did before. Other than the vertigo in the beginning, I never felt overwhelmed in my listens the past few days. And this is indicating of the other aspect of the field. Control. To feel overwhelmed is to begin to feel you’re losing control/balance. As intense as things started feeling, I was still very mindful of myself and what was going on. And…

My meditations have been going even more smoothly! Sometimes during meditation, some emotions catch onto my stream of consciousness and gets a bit of airplay… from then I’d just experience it all the way, let go and go back to the silence. But I’ve become much more conscious of emotions the past few days, to the extent that I have a much tighter grip on them. Pretty much, dissolving pretty quickly and getting back to that silence… Control.

That extra vividness and overall feeling is still here. I like this added depth. This is just after a few days though. So I’m going to continue listen as I’m actually going through another run of the course. Will listen to energy sensitivity next week to keep it going :smiley:

62 Likes

We can’t control how we feel
Maybe you can’t, but I can
It’s normal, you can’t control how you feel, nobody can

BUT I CAN ! I CAN ! I swear

Thanks dreamy
We’re gonna sound like arrogant a-holes if we mention it

36 Likes

What interesting implications :ok_hand:

29 Likes

Ahah, there’s so much true in that statement. When I first started the brain stacks I got so cocky, because of the discpline and capacity I was getting. Like “nothing” or no one could compete or touch me…
In a sense, emotions will inevitably come from how we think.

16 Likes

Me too, but thank god I have the people of the forum to put me in check. I go from genius to moron when I log in :joy:

22 Likes

First listen felt quite different than what I expected.
I listened twice, physically I felt most things in the throat area (well technically teeth/ears).
Sharp pain in the ears through the second listen, and somehow I was hearing differently, still am a bit, but I can’t realy explain it.
So… I figured that’s enough for the first time :sweat_smile:

19 Likes

I’ve been in an awful mood since I had a slight fever/sore throat the past few days and a lot of other issues came up in life. I decided to go ahead and get this and wow, I feel like I can actually distance myself from repetitive and intrusive negative emotions and look at them in a more objective way.

I suppose when this track leads to emotional mastery it’ll also be extremely beneficial for manifestation and mind magick aswell!

20 Likes

I feel like this audio was made for me. Came out literally when I needed it most! Thanks Captain & Sammy

17 Likes

this would definitely be helpful for those that use neville goddard’s teachings

9 Likes

This finally happened!

15 Likes

This is a very complete and detailed explanation of this wonderful audio, it will definitely help me a lot to develop my emotional control! Thank you very much Captain !!! Thank you very much my dear brother Sammy !!! :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

22 Likes

This beauty + the Knight mindset :100::100::100:

15 Likes

First testimony,
I woke up from the wrong foot so to speak lol

I feel more aware of my moods and although I’m not used to being able to change my moods at will. When I get an impulse, it’s easier to get back to a nicer mood. Just being aware of them and having my intent set to another mood is enough to get in the state I desire instantaneously.

Cool field :+1:t2:

I suppose we’ll get used to it and switch our moods continuously.

The intent is enough to guide it

35 Likes