New Release: Five Elements Balanced (Mongolian Medicine)

man i literally started heating up :joy:, thank you Dream :heart_eyes::heart::heart:

6 Likes

This is amazing! Thanks Dream.

6 Likes

Awesome Dream, wonderful creation and description.

8 Likes

Thank You Dream!!!

3 Likes

Wonderful. Captain is creating stuff that aim to several things combined thus allowing us to reduce our stacks and with a higher kick :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::tada::star_struck:

We are lucky.

13 Likes

Love this music!

Some years ago I was trying to lear khoomei… whenever I was driving my car I started making these sound and rarely getting an overtone…

Imagine people in cars next to me when waiting for the green light :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

Wow, thank you @Captain_Nemo ! My new favourite. I listened 4-5 times, so addictive, I could easily loop it for an hour.

9 Likes

Absolutely amazing field!!

Thank you, Dreamy! :pray:

Beautiful medicine…

Now we’ve got the ancient wisdom of The Bushman Medicine and this field!!

20 Likes

Guess I’m not allowed to post New Releases :rofl:

:fire:

2 Likes

Me too, lol terribly failed at it though…haha
I was staying in a monastery in Nepal for a few weeks where the Tibetan monks are known for their throat singing and one of them told me, “Just pray in your mind, no need to try throat singing”… The guy just had enough of me trying and torturing everyone around :laughing: :rofl:

37 Likes

Oh no :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

You bet.

7 Likes

Ive always been fascinated by these

4 Likes

I like that way they played with the horse and the bikes. Modern/past. Even better with subtitles, though I thought making noise with the throat like that would injure it for good.

2 Likes

Thank you Captain :heart::pray:

This seems like pretty under appreciated. Sort of Plasma Protocolish…

I’m feeling very drowsy with this one, also after 3 times my body moves strangely without coordination. Don’t know why is that but my best guess is it promotes new balance (?).

14 Likes

This is poetry in motion…

Hot tip:

1. CRANK up the volume with headphones.
  2. Allow his throat to become a portal for your throat (one in the same)
  3. Experience the reverb of vibrations throughout your entire system(s).

I immediately began to tear up.

At it’s core essence, it’s negentropic… even without the added “essence” and “negentropy” in the description (although Dream probably baked them in the cake). It’s pure. It’s truth.

It reminds me of In Lak’ech Ala K’in, Mayan for I am another You, You are another Me.

The ultimate Oneness.

Your body is always there for you, loving you unconditionally, never asking anything in return.

And the 5 Elements reunites you with the consciousness of your body, your organs, your Truth.

Screenshot_20210127-095228_Chrome

35 Likes

Oh my goodness. Thank you dream team. :slight_smile:

Also some info on five elements

19 Likes