Full Body Hair Removal

does this reduce the amount of beard?:thinking:

1 Like

First sentence in description ;-)
… it will not affect face or scalp hair.

6 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

Yeh,
quite counter productive.
When they say DHT puts you in beast mode… lol

use 20e pepper instead
(if you have it)

16 Likes

I don’t want to sound like ungrateful, but I do agree with you

1 Like

If laser removal was added then it could affect your pheromone receptors in hair follicle areas where body releases pheromones from like Androstenol etc in air. And once it’s mixed with oxygen the effect or smell of it is triggered. If they are damaged it would lead to less sexual attraction from opposite gender as it would affect the pheromone release. And people sweat from these areas and it contains pheromone as well since fresh male sweat triggers it’s release. Not sure about felmaes since I never bothered researching about their autonomy of pheromone release but it would affect guys. And captain made sure it can be used by all. Captain makes his stuff with enough research and knowledge and he knows what he’s doing. If he didn’t add it then there’s definitely a reason. And another user also mentioned the same issue here and it’s side effects…if anything this one is more convenient since there’s no such risk of messing up it’s production and can remove body hair at the same time. There’s probably a reason why he never made a full body hair removal with laser therapy and even the yt ones are made for separate parts. At least that’s my understanding.

6 Likes

damn, these pheromones
:cry::cry::cry:

1 Like

A great addition would be the desentization of the androgen receptors in the skin and dermal papilla of the hair follicles. It’s the androgens (mostly DHT) that is responsible for the thickening of the hair follicles and if you deactivate the androgen receptors in the hair follicles it will decrease hair growth without affecting your hormonal balance.

3 Likes

@Captain_Nemo I assume you mean the mitochondria in the hair follicles exclusively?

Could you explain this process some more? How the transition happens from follicle death to a tinier/vellus hair? Is this a natural process or something induced by the field? Does this mean that when the follicle dies the production of pheromones also temporarily stops or will that continue?

2 Likes

How is it going now that you removed DHT from your playlist?

2 Likes

No it wont affect pheromones since it’s UVC not laser I believe and it won’t affect your sebaceous gland like laser might.

6 Likes

Hairs are still coming back but with slower growth.

4 Likes

Same

2 Likes

Maybe need to use bit longer. It might be different for everyone based on the thickness of hair fossil and hormonal level

1 Like

Ooh, thanks for letting me know! So we don’t have to worry about decreased pheromone production. And I assume the UVC is only targeted at the mitochondria inside of the hair follicle cells?

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback! In your case desensitization of the androgen receptors inside of the skin and dermal papilla would help greatly since androgens (mainly DHT) won’t be able to bind to them, increasing the hair growth and thickness.
I know a well respected knowledgeable maker who produces these kind of productions with binaural beats and morphic fields. Out of respect for the sapien medicine team I won’t disclose the name here but if you are interested, shoot me a PM.

1 Like

Unfortunately this field didn’t work for me and I don’t listen any other hormonal fields
I wonder did for anyone this field ever worked completely?
However I will continue with it as long as it need
But from release till now is nothing
Sigh

7 Likes

I have been using it for almost 3 months and nothing as changed, since the beginning my hair grow longer and way quicker than before, does anyone knows why?? I think 3 months is already a long time for no result

4 Likes

It is working for me. At first I though it was not, but after a waxing session I realized my body hair was growing slow, and now is lighter and shorter than before. Hair is not falling by itself, I need to say, so I guess we have to wait for the end of the hair growth cycle to see results.

8 Likes

This is what I fought too that’s why I just waxed my arms too, to see but after only 5 days the half is already back normally it take 2 weeks

1 Like